lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
Hey ! I played this game a long time ago but lost my save... Anyone have a full save by any chance ?

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
So the update has you screwing over your mother in the metaphorical sense instead of the explicitly literal one that we all have been wanting for years?
Ninja what animations are your signature boxes from...and your avatar?

fidif

Nov 21, 2016
i like how his art style has changed through the years, for much much better, still very similar to his older works, but more pleasant for eye

Reactions: lazycodemonkey

10dlorenzo

Jun 9, 2017
Thanks for creating that mod!
However it still says abandoned. Is that untrue, and are you keeping it/intend to keep updating it?

Btw, in your mod is the orgy scene, ntr shit and futa content removed? Please say yes :p
I don't plan on adding new stuff to the mod, no. However I wouldn't call it "abandoned", "completed" seems like a word that would fit it better.
Regarding the orgy, the ntr and the futa: the orgy scene is still there (I'm assuming you mean the orgy that the fremen have after Paul drinks the water of life), the ntr and shit are removed and the futa doesn't even exist to begin with (the mod used a previous version as a base from before the futa was added). Check the mod changelog to see more details if you are interested.

Reactions: GrimFury
4.40 star(s) 98 Votes