Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I like how people have issue with "NTR" in this game (note that the thread doesn't have the tag), but have no issues that the game literally involves mind controlling women into having sex with you. I don't understand why people feel the need to while about the fetishes they don't like in the game. If you're so allergic to this shit, then find something else. You don't see furries coming in here complaining about the lack of furries.

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
So anyone find any juicy hidden scenes?
Everything new is listed in the v2.25 changelog, isn't it?

One thing I discovered --not to say it wasn't already in the game-- is that during any scene (sex, dialogue etc), you can click on the character buttons that show who's walking with you, and those characters might say something about the scene.

For example: when you use the Voice and make a Freemen woman suck your dick, if you click on Lady Jessica's button she says "Perfect use of the Voice".

Reactions: afterlights

pythia23

Aug 2, 2017
is there a bug? I keep trying to train the voice for the first time with Jessica, but it never seems to work. I'm still pre-harkonnan attack, but jessica has been poisoned, and i've opened up the second group of fremen to work with.

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
is there a bug? I keep trying to train the voice for the first time with Jessica, but it never seems to work. I'm still pre-harkonnan attack, but jessica has been poisoned, and i've opened up the second group of fremen to work with.

When you reach the first harvest objective and unlock the "accelerated time" power, then you will succed in using the Voice when you train with Jessica. She will tell you that from now on you can try it on other people.

pythia23

Aug 2, 2017
Thanks for the tip!

Any idea what differences result from A) Not showing Leto the jessica titfuck picture B) showing him but saying it's Duncan C) showing him and revealing it's you?

Reactions: darlic

pinoybubs98

Aug 6, 2019
Thanks for the tip!

Any idea what differences result from A) Not showing Leto the jessica titfuck picture B) showing him but saying it's Duncan C) showing him and revealing it's you?
A) He is none the wiser and you can continue to blackmail your mom to fuck her tig ole bitties as many times as your heart desires
B) I believe her says something like "She is a woman and has desires as well". From here, the blackmail will no longer work on her since "Your father already knows the truth, I have no reason to accept your blackmail." So no more cum on titty
C) He banishes best girl Lady Jessica and you must continue the game without her

Reactions: dokodesuka

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
When I want to find out the consequences of a choice, I go to the main menu, save, then make the choice. If I don't like it then I just load the game from before.
Time travel, essentially.

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
C) He banishes best girl Lady Jessica and you must continue the game without her
Well, Leto actually says he will send Jessica away in a couple of weeks.
I haven't checked if there are alternative versions of the various endings without Jessica, but since there is no mention of it in the menu and she's essential for the Water of Life ritual, I believe Leto's decision has no other consequence, especially after hte the Harkonnen attack.

Anyone feel free to correct me if I am wrong.

4.40 star(s) 98 Votes