Kveterak

Nov 26, 2018
Well, Leto actually says he will send Jessica away in a couple of weeks.
I haven't checked if there are alternative versions of the various endings without Jessica, but since there is no mention of it in the menu and she's essential for the Water of Life ritual, I believe Leto's decision has no other consequence, especially after hte the Harkonnen attack.

Anyone feel free to correct me if I am wrong.
I fast tracked for a month after the banishement event happens and Jessica is still there

Dec 18, 2017
Well, Leto actually says he will send Jessica away in a couple of weeks.
I haven't checked if there are alternative versions of the various endings without Jessica, but since there is no mention of it in the menu and she's essential for the Water of Life ritual, I believe Leto's decision has no other consequence, especially after hte the Harkonnen attack.

Anyone feel free to correct me if I am wrong.
yeah it doesnt cause he dies and lady jessica doesnt have to time to actually leave before the attack happens

nndick

Mar 28, 2020
Guess only need is upgrade versions of Harah and Lady Jessica titfucks scene also titfucks scenes for Princess and Bene Gess.

Last edited:
Reactions: Duncan619
Jul 22, 2017
I have no problem with armpit job myself since I don't care what fetish people have. But he would definitely get more fans if he showed different fetishes as well. I was supporting him for a couple months back when this game was completed but now things get added. I don't see why he wouldn't be interested in adding other fetishes to the game. Might not be his thing or he can't animate it or whatever the reason is it is what it is. Still I have hope. ^^

4.40 star(s) 98 Votes