vonstroem

Dec 27, 2017
While a gender swap for Feyd sounds interesting, his character is kinda locked into being a male. Some time ago, someone suggested him and Paul having a duel at the end, like in the book, thus adding a boss fight (and a scene or two) to the game. You know, it will be funny if his brother, Raban The Beast, got the r63 treatment instead :)

eldanar

Mar 13, 2019
I really love the game; it manages to be funny even when touches sensitive material.

This said, I think that some small changes in the plot could make it a real parody of the source material. Here I explain:
- change Harah into Liet-Kynes. In this way the quest to help her would make more sense into having the trust of Fremen. Then she could be tortured by default by Baron and be back at the end. She also could be the mother of Chani..
- change the smuggler to Gurney Hallek.
- Thufir Hawat?
- change a little the escape scene; could be using the Voice to convince the guard etc.. In fact in the novel is Jessica doing that... it would be even funnier to have Jessica keep guards busy while Paul kills them.
- Dr. Yueh could also possibly be punished by the Baron
-Harah - she is a character from the old game BtD is based upon, originally she was a minor book character. Having a MILF character besides Jessica is also great. Removing her would make little sense. Having Liet to be a gender-swapped hippie mom is another pair of shoes.
-Same thing. Also in the second book it is heavily implied Gurney is banging Jessica.
-Thufir - Let's not go .

#unofficial
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'd love to have this be official. :cool:

Reactions: Sraka56

Miss Y

Sep 12, 2016
- change a little the escape scene; could be using the Voice to convince the guard etc.. In fact in the novel is Jessica doing that... it would be even funnier to have Jessica keep guards busy while Paul kills them.
On a very similar note, I feel obliged to shamelessly revisit one of my previous suggestions for more Jessica content.

I would love to see a new option for infiltrating the palace by pretending to bring in Jessica as a prisoner while disguised as a guard. Presenting it clearly from the very start that choosing this option would end poorly compared to paying for a ghola, but letting Paul take a selfish/lazy shortcut by putting Jessica in a dangerous situation, or having the plan hinge on her actively seducing the Baron so that Paul can deactivate the shield.

Reactions: Smithe

michelazzo

Jun 4, 2020
-Harah - she is a character from the old game BtD is based upon, originally she was a minor book character. Having a MILF character besides Jessica is also great. Removing her would make little sense. Having Liet to be a gender-swapped hippie mom is another pair of shoes.
-Same thing. Also in the second book it is heavily implied Gurney is banging Jessica.
-Thufir - Let's not go .

I'd love to have this be official. :cool:
- Liet-Kynes is going to be a woman even in the upcoming movie, so this would be sort of in-line with that
- At the moment the smuggler has little sense, while she could have a role being Gurney. Also Gurney acted as smuggler in the book. Also, nothing forbids "her" to bang Jessica in a second episode of the game :)
- Thufir.. I know.. but in fact is a character with some "screen time".. more than the Shadout Mapes... then could be just a small figurine like the duke Leto..

the fact is that in the book there are few female characters. So far the game created a few which act like chief of tribes.. it does not make too much sense but it is definitely funny. IF they were transformed in somebody meaningful from the book they could still have all the scenes!

Chipote

Aug 31, 2017
202006trailer.jpg

Behind The Dune 2.24: Watersports

WHAT’S NEW?
-The scene about the making of the Water of Life is finished. Includes a sex scene and a scrolling picture of Khaira.
-Pee scene with Sabibah improved. Better draw, more animated.
-Sketch for Yueh doing the medical exam of Paul.
-Sketch for trying the Voice on the Reverend Mother longer.
-Sketch for a sex scene with Jessica in the water tank (the boobjob scene is necessary to see that one… We dig the subject).
-Some players hate the pieces of shit in some anal scenes. In the communication, there is a button to remove them.

So it’s most of sketches because of the missing animation. Well, at least, you now know what I will animate in July.

here I leave the link with the Exe and the APK

SUPPORT DAVID WHO IS DOING A GREAT JOB AND DESERVES IT

4.40 star(s) 93 Votes