michelazzo

Jun 4, 2020
-Harah - she is a character from the old game BtD is based upon, originally she was a minor book character. Having a MILF character besides Jessica is also great. Removing her would make little sense. Having Liet to be a gender-swapped hippie mom is another pair of shoes.
-Same thing. Also in the second book it is heavily implied Gurney is banging Jessica.
-Thufir - Let's not go .

I'd love to have this be official. :cool:
- Liet-Kynes is going to be a woman even in the upcoming movie, so this would be sort of in-line with that
- At the moment the smuggler has little sense, while she could have a role being Gurney. Also Gurney acted as smuggler in the book. Also, nothing forbids "her" to bang Jessica in a second episode of the game :)
- Thufir.. I know.. but in fact is a character with some "screen time".. more than the Shadout Mapes... then could be just a small figurine like the duke Leto..

the fact is that in the book there are few female characters. So far the game created a few which act like chief of tribes.. it does not make too much sense but it is definitely funny. IF they were transformed in somebody meaningful from the book they could still have all the scenes!

Chipote

Aug 31, 2017
202006trailer.jpg

Behind The Dune 2.24: Watersports

WHAT’S NEW?
-The scene about the making of the Water of Life is finished. Includes a sex scene and a scrolling picture of Khaira.
-Pee scene with Sabibah improved. Better draw, more animated.
-Sketch for Yueh doing the medical exam of Paul.
-Sketch for trying the Voice on the Reverend Mother longer.
-Sketch for a sex scene with Jessica in the water tank (the boobjob scene is necessary to see that one… We dig the subject).
-Some players hate the pieces of shit in some anal scenes. In the communication, there is a button to remove them.

So it’s most of sketches because of the missing animation. Well, at least, you now know what I will animate in July.

here I leave the link with the Exe and the APK

SUPPORT DAVID WHO IS DOING A GREAT JOB AND DESERVES IT

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
View attachment 707057

Behind The Dune 2.24: Watersports

WHAT’S NEW?
-The scene about the making of the Water of Life is finished. Includes a sex scene and a scrolling picture of Khaira.
-Pee scene with Sabibah improved. Better draw, more animated.
-Sketch for Yueh doing the medical exam of Paul.
-Sketch for trying the Voice on the Reverend Mother longer.
-Sketch for a sex scene with Jessica in the water tank (the boobjob scene is necessary to see that one… We dig the subject).
-Some players hate the pieces of shit in some anal scenes. In the communication, there is a button to remove them.

So it’s most of sketches because of the missing animation. Well, at least, you now know what I will animate in July.

here I leave the link with the Exe and the APK

Mega

SUPPORT DAVID WHO IS DOING A GREAT JOB AND DESERVES IT
First of all, thanks to Chipote for his post.

My very personal impressions on this update:
- BAD: Another scene with Yueh, this time a prostate examination for Paul. At least this time it is totally avoidable.
- GOOD: The sketch of new anal scene with Reverend Mother seems nice. But I fear I will change my mind when is completed (see below)
- GOOD: Sketch for a handjob scene with Jessica in the pool (at last some new Jessica content where she is not forced or taken advantage of.)
BAD: improved pee scene with Sabibah. I don't like the genre so I don't see any reason to add even more scat/pissing in this game. It's starting to be too much, frankly.
- VERY BAD: Kahira scene. Good drawings and animation as usual, but a) it's a pissing scene, so automatic BAD for me, and b) now there is also shit. And I don't mean like the Jessica scene, we are literally talking about TURDS flying out of Kahira's ass. Total waste of time and talent, imho.
- ULTRA BAD: the poop switch. Using it was one of the first thing I did for my first run of this update, so you can imagine my disappointment when I found that IT DIDN'T WORK. It would have been another good addition to the game, if only it worked as promised...

My advice to David: please, PLEASE stop with all the bad shit (pun intended). You haven't anymated the new Reverend mother scene yet, try to not add even more scat details to the game.
Your fans have made clear what they want, just try to follow their suggestions (I don't believe the majority of them asked for all this scat, while anybody can tell just by looking at this thread how much they would like more Alia, for example. )

4.40 star(s) 98 Votes