anonnom

Jul 7, 2017
...however posting stuff is another pair of shoes as you have to censor genitalia (Japanese site and laws).
that depends. if your region is japan, yes you have to censor.
for others, it seems if you properly tag it, censor the first image, then post the others uncensored it's ok.
that's my understanding of it anyway.

Reactions: eldanar

michelazzo

Jun 4, 2020
I really love the game; it manages to be funny even when touches sensitive material.

This said, I think that some small changes in the plot could make it a real parody of the source material. Here I explain:
- change Harah into Liet-Kynes. In this way the quest to help her would make more sense into having the trust of Fremen. Then she could be tortured by default by Baron and be back at the end. She also could be the mother of Chani..
- change the smuggler to Gurney Hallek.
- Thufir Hawat?
- change a little the escape scene; could be using the Voice to convince the guard etc.. In fact in the novel is Jessica doing that... it would be even funnier to have Jessica keep guards busy while Paul kills them.
- Dr. Yueh could also possibly be punished by the Baron

michelazzo

Jun 4, 2020
As I said before, David is missing a great opportunity with Lady Margot Fenring, she would look great in his style. Also, irc, the Fremen had an Reverend Mother as well, though she would need a face-lift, that would be cool as well.
yes! the rite of passage could give a different scene, also the first love scene of Paul and Chani and the birth of Alia. Leaving a second one for Paul drinking the water of life.

also.. what about Feyd Rauta?? man or woman?

vonstroem

Dec 27, 2017
While a gender swap for Feyd sounds interesting, his character is kinda locked into being a male. Some time ago, someone suggested him and Paul having a duel at the end, like in the book, thus adding a boss fight (and a scene or two) to the game. You know, it will be funny if his brother, Raban The Beast, got the r63 treatment instead :)

eldanar

Mar 13, 2019
I really love the game; it manages to be funny even when touches sensitive material.

This said, I think that some small changes in the plot could make it a real parody of the source material. Here I explain:
- change Harah into Liet-Kynes. In this way the quest to help her would make more sense into having the trust of Fremen. Then she could be tortured by default by Baron and be back at the end. She also could be the mother of Chani..
- change the smuggler to Gurney Hallek.
- Thufir Hawat?
- change a little the escape scene; could be using the Voice to convince the guard etc.. In fact in the novel is Jessica doing that... it would be even funnier to have Jessica keep guards busy while Paul kills them.
- Dr. Yueh could also possibly be punished by the Baron
-Harah - she is a character from the old game BtD is based upon, originally she was a minor book character. Having a MILF character besides Jessica is also great. Removing her would make little sense. Having Liet to be a gender-swapped hippie mom is another pair of shoes.
-Same thing. Also in the second book it is heavily implied Gurney is banging Jessica.
-Thufir - Let's not go .

#unofficial
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'd love to have this be official. :cool:

Reactions: Sraka56

Miss Y

Sep 12, 2016
On a very similar note, I feel obliged to shamelessly revisit one of my previous suggestions for more Jessica content.

I would love to see a new option for infiltrating the palace by pretending to bring in Jessica as a prisoner while disguised as a guard. Presenting it clearly from the very start that choosing this option would end poorly compared to paying for a ghola, but letting Paul take a selfish/lazy shortcut by putting Jessica in a dangerous situation, or having the plan hinge on her actively seducing the Baron so that Paul can deactivate the shield.

Reactions: Smithe
4.40 star(s) 98 Votes