PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
View attachment 707057

Behind The Dune 2.24: Watersports

WHAT’S NEW?
-The scene about the making of the Water of Life is finished. Includes a sex scene and a scrolling picture of Khaira.
-Pee scene with Sabibah improved. Better draw, more animated.
-Sketch for Yueh doing the medical exam of Paul.
-Sketch for trying the Voice on the Reverend Mother longer.
-Sketch for a sex scene with Jessica in the water tank (the boobjob scene is necessary to see that one… We dig the subject).
-Some players hate the pieces of shit in some anal scenes. In the communication, there is a button to remove them.

So it’s most of sketches because of the missing animation. Well, at least, you now know what I will animate in July.

here I leave the link with the Exe and the APK

Mega

SUPPORT DAVID WHO IS DOING A GREAT JOB AND DESERVES IT
First of all, thanks to Chipote for his post.

My very personal impressions on this update:
- BAD: Another scene with Yueh, this time a prostate examination for Paul. At least this time it is totally avoidable.
- GOOD: The sketch of new anal scene with Reverend Mother seems nice. But I fear I will change my mind when is completed (see below)
- GOOD: Sketch for a handjob scene with Jessica in the pool (at last some new Jessica content where she is not forced or taken advantage of.)
BAD: improved pee scene with Sabibah. I don't like the genre so I don't see any reason to add even more scat/pissing in this game. It's starting to be too much, frankly.
- VERY BAD: Kahira scene. Good drawings and animation as usual, but a) it's a pissing scene, so automatic BAD for me, and b) now there is also shit. And I don't mean like the Jessica scene, we are literally talking about TURDS flying out of Kahira's ass. Total waste of time and talent, imho.
- ULTRA BAD: the poop switch. Using it was one of the first thing I did for my first run of this update, so you can imagine my disappointment when I found that IT DIDN'T WORK. It would have been another good addition to the game, if only it worked as promised...

My advice to David: please, PLEASE stop with all the bad shit (pun intended). You haven't anymated the new Reverend mother scene yet, try to not add even more scat details to the game.
Your fans have made clear what they want, just try to follow their suggestions (I don't believe the majority of them asked for all this scat, while anybody can tell just by looking at this thread how much they would like more Alia, for example. )

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
I remember when someone did the poll here what we wanted to see and it got sent to david and waterworks and scat were literally at the bottom of the voting poll and for whatever reason he still decides to add them to the game :/. those fetishes are such an extremely niche thing that its crazy he keeps adding them in the game unless david himself has those fetish. the first pee scene i didnt think much of cause it was like a joke on how they need to water vitally but i dont think ive ever seen anyone anywhere discuss the game ask for more of this much less scat in the game. At this point im just gonna the no scat mod if the no scat button doesnt even work
Just to be sure I played again from the start, this time the switch worked.
Hope it was just a bug.

BadGenericName

Jun 27, 2020
Honestly I like the watersports genre so I'm good with this update. I understand why the wider playerbase isn't behind it, the genre certainly isn't for everyone and there are more popular options which should be added, but hopefully they'll come soon. I'm glad they added the ability to turn scat off as that isn't my thing.

Violine

Oct 25, 2017
-Some players hate the pieces of shit in some anal scenes. In the communication, there is a button to remove them.

Why so? LOL. Everybody likes shit! Or They should try it LMAO.

• Angry
Reactions: Tarter

kdoddie

Jun 5, 2020
Hopefully 2.25 will be something to look forward to. David does like monthly updates or something around that right?

Oct 21, 2016
After this update,we need at least one Stillgar-Sabibah sex scene (Ghola Stillgar would probably make more sense, since the real one feels very disturbed about what he did in the pissing scene).

hc6700

Jun 16, 2017
Anyone know how to get rid of this menu on the right hand side of the screen? It happened with the last version, too, and is extremely annoying because you can't go full screen. This is the only flash game that this happens with. It seems like a debug menu, or is this intended by the author? Thanks!

dunemenu004.jpg

jubei672

Jun 12, 2017
Anyone know how to get rid of this menu on the right hand side of the screen? It happened with the last version, too, and is extremely annoying because you can't go full screen. This is the only flash game that this happens with. It seems like a debug menu, or is this intended by the author? Thanks!

View attachment 708544
same issue on android sadly.

anonnom

Jul 7, 2017
No file swf for mac?
Anyway, someone can give the swf file for download? Thank's!
appreciate your manners Delasius. (y) 'please' and 'thank you' go a long way with me.
extracted swf (used eXeToSwF)

DuneV2.24.3.swf

MIRROR for those that can't download Zippy.

Some players hate the pieces of shit in some anal scenes
I don't know if he is a second english speaker but that phrasing is pretty funny
thanks for saying this. i didn't read the release notes, and was about to upload the 'no_shit' mod.
he's french, but i don't think there is anything wrong with the phrase. :unsure:

↓↓↓↓↓
SUPPORT DAVID WHO IS DOING A GREAT JOB AND DESERVES IT
↑↑↑↑↑

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
appreciate your manners Delasius. (y) 'please' and 'thank you' go a long way with me.

DuneV2.24.3.swf

thanks for saying this. i didn't read the release notes, and was about to upload the 'no_shit' mod.
he's french, but i don't think there is anything wrong with the phrase. :unsure:

↓↓↓↓↓

↑↑↑↑↑
Thanks.

Reactions: anonnom

Delasius

Jan 22, 2019

DuneV2.24.3.swf

↓↓↓↓↓

↑↑↑↑↑
I've always thanked everyone, I don't understand this sarcastic vein of yours. However, it gives me 403 forbidden error, it doesn't make me download the zippy file.
anonnom

4.40 star(s) 93 Votes