afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
I have this very strong impression that any and all future Alia content will include Duncan Idaho, since David clearly does not like incest content.
There's plenty with Jessica, so he likely has a problem creating content for Alia. It seems the scenes we have now were intended to satisfy her fans, but they only fueled their lust.

reliczexide

Aug 23, 2017
"Click on the top of the tower to activate cheat mode /Unlock gallery"
Where??
I am clicking on every top on the tower I can find but it doesn't work!!
Some help, please!

Dec 18, 2017
There's plenty with Jessica, so he likely has a problem creating content for Alia. It seems the scenes we have now were intended to satisfy her fans, but they only fueled their lust.
he just simply refuses to make paul/alia content for whatever reason. if i remember correctly he was asked about it around the time he introduced alia into the game and he said he felt it was wrong when there is so many scenes of jessica/paul and even irulan who is his cousin and the reverend mother who is his secret grandmother

Reactions: afterlights

dizzy117

Dec 1, 2017
The Alia scene doesn't involve the player.
Gee thanks developer. So..
-Cant complete the story without two of your potential wives/love interests being captured and used as cum dumps.​
-Story scene where all the Fremen including the players potential wives are in an orgy excluding you.​
-Can't fuck the blond until after she's snorted Fremen cum and been titfucked.​
-Cant complete the story without Lady Jessica taking it at least once from not yourself as the only ending involving you and her involves sharing with the fat bastard. The other ending with her doesn't involve you at all and meanwhile, you can actually command her to fuck you too much, resulting in her biting the players dick off.​
-After Alia teases the player in one of the ending scenes and that lollipop scene, the first scene we get has nothing to do with the player and instead, its giving Duncan a handjob.​
-The only girls the player get to have to themselves (kinda) are The Smuggler(if she's paid to do so every time), the alien girl(After maximizing the spice harvest past what's needed to beat the game), and The Reverend Mother.​

Can we add an NTR tag? Annoying to do all the work as the main character just to have the majority of scenes be about the girls not fucking the player and are unavoidable.

To each their own taste but at least warn of that shit(literally) from the beginning. If you didn't spoil yourself and read the guide first you probably got hit with a scat fetish scene too since the button to disable it is easy to miss if you don't know about it.

Nice art though. 10/10 boobies.

Last edited:

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
how do i make jessica ride me after the harkonnen end?? any advice?/
If you made her ride you before the ending (using the Voice) you should be able to do it again in the post-ending by asking her.
In general, any character will be available to replay the scenes you unlocked before the final showdown; if you forgot to, they may not show that option afterwards.

Reactions: dokodesuka

Duriel

Aug 25, 2017
Nice art though. 10/10 boobies.
Boobies unite us all brother, sorry to hear that you had a (literally) shitty experience though, some of the tags could and should be added indeed to warn those who don't appreciate/stand them.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 98 Votes