genghis khan

May 21, 2020
Thanks for the heads up, Chipote.
I voted A, although I still don't understand why at the moment B has the most votes even if all comments say that it is a copy of the old animations...
It would have been great if this kind of vote over content happended more in the past, maybe some of the new additions would not have been approved.
i guess it has to do with the facial expression

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
The SWF in the OP is for v2.23. I think I managed to extract the SWF for v2.26 from the .EXE by using this Python code (which is ):
Python:
# Read the projector file.
with open('C:/path/to/Dune-V2.26.exe', 'rb') as f:
    fullData = f.read()

# Write the SWF file as "C:/Dune-V2.26.swf".
with open('C:/Dune-V2.26.swf', 'wb') as f2:
    # Find the seek index of the bundled SWF. Based on the 2.23 SWF header.
    swfHeaderIndex = fullData.find('CWS\x11')
    # The -8 below comes from the projector file format, see here:
    # http://www.nullsecurity.org/article/extracting_swf_from_flash_projector
    swfData = fullData[swfHeaderIndex : -8] # Last 8 bytes of the original file are ignored.
    f2.write(swfData)
The result is this:
It plays fine in the standalone Flash player.

Does anyone know of this game is ever coming to Mac ?
bryanboss007 Try this.

Download the SWF file (it's pronounced "swiff") of the latest game version (at the moment it's 2.26, always check the OP) from here:

Then download the standalone Flash player for Macintosh on the following page -- you search for "Macintosh", then search for "Download the Flash Player projector" (the actual file is "flashplayer_32_sa.dmg"):

No need to install that, it's a standalone program. Place it anywhere, then run it and go to File > Open > then browse for that game .SWF that you downloaded. Profit.

Last edited:

KRISH651988

Jan 15, 2018
Hi
Love the game. Please advise the next update release date. Please advise if there is any option to make women pregnant?

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
New post from David on Patreon:

Hello!
I sketch for the next update. We will discover a new item: Duncan's camera. He is a sword master and takes pictures of the Atreides' trainings.
Ladies fighting suits look like Cammy's one. I still need to design it a bit.
PatreonMP1 copie.jpg

So it seems the next will not be the final update, after all...

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
not idaho again
I have this very strong impression that any and all future Alia content will include Duncan Idaho, since David clearly does not like incest content.
Sorry for the Alia fans but I fear you will be NTRed...

As for Jessica, if the author is planning to add a new feature to the game (Duncan's camera), posting those supposed "wedding ending pictures" was simply another frustrating tease.

Chipote

Aug 31, 2017
There are like 1100 patreons and only half vote, and above all, the majority vote the same repeated pose

genghis khan

May 21, 2020
New post from David on Patreon:

Hello!
I sketch for the next update. We will discover a new item: Duncan's camera. He is a sword master and takes pictures of the Atreides' trainings.
Ladies fighting suits look like Cammy's one. I still need to design it a bit.
View attachment 900354

So it seems the next will not be the final update, after all...
OH YES THE JOY

Dec 11, 2018
Awesome, another angle on Jessica's boobjob and more stuff with Alia.
The idea of Duncan taking pictures of them is pretty good, actually. That way his canonical desire for the Atreides women is there, but we don't actually have him in frame and can use our own imaginations.

Also, here's an excerpt from a recent conversation on his discord:
Yuvraj yesterday at 10:25
So is this update gonna be the last??
Flying M yesterday at 18:18
I mean, he posted the last "last update" something like two years ago, and swore he was done and would focus on Vega Hunters, which he did for a while, and yet...here we are.

[18:19]
I feel like BTD is kinda like crack to @balsamique ....he keeps coming back to it
:joy:
Not that I'm complaining!
balsamique yesterday at 18:52
yes, I'm addicted
:slight_smile:
Maybe some of you remember in 2011, I was already drawing about Dune: Before that, I even wrote a paper RPG about it
:slight_smile:
I just posted a lot of sketches on Patreon. I think it will need more than november to be finished... but i'll do my best to do as much as i can

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 98 Votes