Jhon117

Jun 27, 2017
no scenes load up after talking to people, nothing works in the menu from saving to trying to quit the game, yes I have everything adobe related installed that you could possibly imagine, no I don't have any antivirus it's just windows defender in windows 10 and I already excluded this program from being scanned or w.e, yes I'm playing the latest versions of both the exe and the sfw meant for mac but tried it anyway and it's the same shit, yes I've run it as administrator as well.

I just do not understand how there can be people downloading the exe for windows and playing without problem while I can't even get past the reverend mother cause clicking [continue] does nothing what.so.ever.

Solution: allow saving into local storage in windows 10 go to control panel, system and security, flash player 32-bit and you'll see the options there

Last edited:
Reactions: dokodesuka

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
Solution: allow saving into local storage in windows 10 go to control panel, system and security, flash player 32-bit and you'll see the options there
Wow, finally. Congratulations on finding out what it is.
Oh and while we're at it, fuck Win10.

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
Does anyone know what the current status is? The last thing I heard was that the final version should come out in October.
If you don't write anything and just lurk around, you should be able to peek at David Balsamique's Discord server:
(this Discord server is nothing secret, it's on this thread's first post)

The "behind-the-dune" channel of that server has some info, his latest comment on this channel was:
David Balsamique said:
10/27/2020
I just posted this month's experiment on Patreon. My conclusion is "I will work a bit on Dune". That will be a good break. This month of experimenttion was exhausting in therms of code, draw and talk with my witches/Lovecraft consultant.

Dec 11, 2018
To add to the above post, he also mentioned somewhere else, that he doesn't want to do much with this game after the next update. If he continues with the Dune universe, he would rather make a Behind the Dune 2.

It would take place during the reign of Leto II and you would get to visit different planets. Protagonist would be either Duncan or a Bene Gesserit investigator.

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
To add to the above post, he also mentioned somewhere else, that he doesn't want to do much with this game after the next update. If he continues with the Dune universe, he would rather make a Behind the Dune 2.

It would take place during the reign of Leto II and you would get to visit different planets. Protagonist would be either Duncan or a Bene Gesserit investigator.
That is to say, he wants to keep all the fans that this game has brought to him, but he's had enough of people asking for Jessica...? :unsure:

• Angry
Reactions: Silihdar34 (RF)

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
Is the one on the right explicitly Jessica? The hairband and gloves seem out-of-place, and I don't think that's her hairstyle.

4.40 star(s) 97 Votes