PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
I played the update, Alia's behaviour and comments in the new quests made me want to punch her in the face.
I never was a big fan of her, but I don't think this new quest will make her fans happy.

(which is EXACTLY what I expected from Balsamique, btw.)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: dokodesuka

SleepyWarrior

Jul 16, 2018
I'm starting to wonder why he didn't just wait to release the new update when he already colored and stuff some of the wips...

Reactions: Sea27

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
I played the update, Alia's behaviour and comments in the new quests made me want to punch her in the face.
I never was a big fan of her, but I don't think this new quest will make her fans happy.

Hope she will get dicked by Paul

Dec 11, 2018
It's Alia, what did you expect? She's gonna be the Queen-Bitch of the Universe real soon. I consider myself a fan and I am happy.

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
It's Alia, what did you expect? She's gonna be the Queen-Bitch of the Universe real soon. I consider myself a fan and I am happy.
Serious (but longer) answer:
Good for you, kind sir.
I, for one, would have appreciated at least a modicum of grace and sensuality from someone with literally thousands of years of experience in seduction and manipulation.

Trying to dominate Paul by squeezing his balls + "gimme gimme gimme" seems a bit too direct and coarse even for the Baron, who was a master manipulator in his own right. That was true even when he possessed Alia in the books and used her sexuality for his own ends.

Non-so-serious (but shorter) answer:
Queen-Bitch needs to be Bitch-slapped. A lot. :LOL:

dudeguy23

May 22, 2018
I'm starting to wonder why he didn't just wait to release the new update when he already colored and stuff some of the wips...
Mostly because he has this one release a month module, even when it's pretty apparent that the update didn't even take a week to make.

Edit: now that i think about it, he also probably wanted to get one more patreon release before having to change websites.

diomferca

Nov 25, 2017
Hello all,
Sorry tu jump in, I'm playing the mobile version and I can't get two scenes, one with navigator, and one with a fremen girl i suppose.
Someone can help me?
Looked around but can not find anything...

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
Hello all,
Sorry tu jump in, I'm playing the mobile version and I can't get two scenes, one with navigator, and one with a fremen girl i suppose.
Someone can help me?
Looked around but can not find anything...
Navigator = increase your spice harvest rate until you reach "spice monopoly".
Go to the navigator, tell them her you control the spice, ask to enter the tank. Have tit sex with her
Do it again, only this time ask to relax = super cushions :p

Chani = choose her as your concubine, she will be imprisoned during the palace attack. Choose to create a ghola of the guard commander, infiltrate the palace and go into the prison to watch the scene.

Dec 11, 2018
Non-so-serious (but shorter) answer:
Queen-Bitch needs to be Bitch-slapped. A lot. :LOL:
Well, I'm not averse to Alia getting her comeuppance in the end. :) (Preferably of the sexual kind and not
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Paul still has that paddle from punishing Yueh.)

Another point about why I think David chose to make Alia behave in this way:
I think David is once again reluctant about the type of content the fans are asking him to make, this time for understandable reasons. It feels like he wants to "cushion the blow" of loli content by having her behave in a controlling manner.

diomferca

Nov 25, 2017
Navigator = increase your spice harvest rate until you reach "spice monopoly".
Go to the navigator, tell them her you control the spice, ask to enter the tank. Have tit sex with her
Do it again, only this time ask to relax = super cushions :p

Chani = choose her as your concubine, she will be imprisoned during the palace attack. Choose to create a ghola of the guard commander, infiltrate the palace and go into the prison to watch the scene.
Thank you, will try to look on the navigator one, I already unlocked monopoly but i do not have this option once entered in the capsule with Navogator

So i need another run to get Chani event :'(

Already done 4 run till now

Edorath

Jul 14, 2017
"oh no how could the girl with literally countless generation's worth of memories from her ancestors, many of which being Bene Gesserit who are notably adept manipulators behave like this how could this happen to me :mad:"

you guys are fucking idiots.

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
"oh no how could the girl with literally countless generation's worth of memories from her ancestors, many of which being Bene Gesserit who are notably adept manipulators behave like this how could this happen to me :mad:"

you guys are fucking idiots.
Yes, not everyone is blessed with the same wisdom and insight as yourself, unfortunately.
Please, please enlighten us with your superior understanding of how the things of the world really work...

• Haha
Reactions: David Balsamique

Edorath

Jul 14, 2017
Yes, not everyone is blessed with the same wisdom and insight as yourself, unfortunately.
Please, please enlighten us with your superior understanding of how the things of the world really work...
turns out that when you have the memories of literally the entirety of human race from birth, including the ones of an order of manipulative individuals, you can behave somewhat differently than most people your age, especially when the personality of your sociopath of a grandfather is starting to echo inside your mind, which causes you to act more forcefully than usual.

SHOCKING, I KNOW!

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
turns out that when you have the memories of literally the entirety of human race from birth, including the ones of an order of manipulative individuals, you can behave somewhat differently than most people your age, especially when the personality of your sociopath of a grandfather is starting to echo inside your mind, which causes you to act more forcefully than usual.

SHOCKING, I KNOW!
You go around insulting people who are saying exactly the same thing.
Consider this:

- Alia could take advantage of millennia of experience in seduction, manipulation and strategy. The Bene Gesserit developed advanced conditioning techniques based on sexual intercourse. In the game itself she boasts about her mastery of the Voice.

- In the books Alia/Vladimir indeed used her sexuality to further her own ends, and managed to conceal her possession even to Lady Jessica.

- The Baron was indeed a sociopath, but was not stupid.
We are talking about the same one that orchestrated the fall of the Atreides and planned to sacrifice his own nephew Rabban to put Feyd-Rautha in the best light possible, and then maybe paving the way for House Harkonnen to seize the imperial throne.

After all this, do you really think that trying to physically dominate Paul by squeezing his balls (when in a body that's half his weight and height, to be generous) and making a tantrum if the request for the ring is not satisfied is the best course of action Alia/Vladimir could conceive?

Or MAYBE dissimulation could have been a better strategy, paired with some form of aggressive seduction? Teasing Paul with the promise of giving him what he wanted from her? THAT would have been an effective way for the Baron's dominating personality to enjoy controlling his worst enemy.

Acting more forceful than usual is one thing, blatantly acting in the least convenient way is another.

She didn't act like someone older than her age, she acted just like a spoiled child.

SHOCKING, I KNOW!

Edorath

Jul 14, 2017
You go around insulting people who are saying exactly the same thing.
Consider this:

- Alia could take advantage of millennia of experience in seduction, manipulation and strategy. The Bene Gesserit developed advanced conditioning techniques based on sexual intercourse. In the game itself she boasts about her mastery of the Voice.

- In the books Alia/Vladimir indeed used her sexuality to further her own ends, and managed to conceal her possession even to Lady Jessica.

- The Baron was indeed a sociopath, but was not stupid.
We are talking about the same one that orchestrated the fall of the Atreides and planned to sacrifice his own nephew Rabban to put Feyd-Rautha in the best light possible, and then maybe paving the way for House Harkonnen to seize the imperial throne.

After all this, do you really think that trying to physically dominate Paul by squeezing his balls (when in a body that's half his weight and height, to be generous) and making a tantrum if the request for the ring is not satisfied is the best course of action Alia/Vladimir could conceive?

Or MAYBE dissimulation could have been a better strategy, paired with some form of aggressive seduction? Teasing Paul with the promise of giving him what he wanted from her? THAT would have been an effective way for the Baron's dominating personality to enjoy controlling his worst enemy.

Acting more forceful than usual is one thing, blatantly acting in the least convenient way is another.

She didn't act like someone older than her age, she acted just like a spoiled child.

SHOCKING, I KNOW!
dude, she literally says "my ring" when you give it to her, it's practically blatant that she's being influenced by him

4.40 star(s) 93 Votes