Rendezvous

Aug 10, 2017
You have to ask Jessica to teach you the Voice 6 times. Try it again on three Fremen. After the palace gets overrun and you get the waters to drink, use it on Jessica again to get more scenes. FYI, this will lock you out of the Fremen route.
Thanks that worked. Its really a shame this game has so many recycled animations....It would be 2 times better otherwise

Edorath

Jul 14, 2017
I really don't understand David ... last year he asked people about what content we wanted more and Alia was on the top, after that was the mom (don't remember her name). It's too bad we don't have more content for her... And don't say it's because of patreon's rules because there is already few scenes with her
do you lack the ability to read

Goatman129

Oct 18, 2019
for some reason animations dont play, i cant travel, load a save and the map says its day 88888. does anyone know how to fix it?

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
I really don't understand David ... last year he asked people about what content we wanted more and Alia was on the top, after that was the mom (don't remember her name). It's too bad we don't have more content for her... And don't say it's because of patreon's rules because there is already few scenes with her
each update, he asked his patreon who next...and the time you did mention, he did update Alia sprite and scenes...but with duncan instead. lmao..last time he asked again and people choose House Keeper...and here we have house keeper. and right now he had move on with his new projects...which i'm wonder since last Vega Hunter was long dead. anyway, we won't expect any "real update" until his new project reach finalize state (like Behind the Dune v1.0) or crashed all the way like Vega did. for now, dune is just like his side projects. so i expect he won't do it in order anymore insteadd he will bring out what ever he like.

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
Thanks that worked. Its really a shame this game has so many recycled animations....It would be 2 times better otherwise
frankly, he wasn't really plan to reuse but people are begging for Jessica's scenes so he reuse the art. it work just fine but some how it lost characteristics.

Hurrican016

Mar 14, 2019
Hi everyone !
Does someone get a complete walkthrough for the latest version (2.32.6) please?
I can't find any...
And it would be great to get an updated mac version.
Thanks in advance for your advice ou help!

Dec 11, 2018
Hi everyone !
Does someone get a complete walkthrough for the latest version (2.32.6) please?
I can't find any...
And it would be great to get an updated mac version.
Thanks in advance for your advice ou help!
Not yet, but you can find one for the previous version somewhere in here (actually, why don't I just repost it). Instructions how to get to the newest content are also in this thread, some pages back. View attachment BEHIND THE DUNE Walkthrough 2.30.pdf

4.40 star(s) 93 Votes