Err0r 0ne

Sep 23, 2017
Don't mean to be rude.
After this long time.
Only this new update?
Really disappointed with this.
(I don't mean game, overall it's 10 out of 10)
(Just my feeling after this long wait)
(Yes, I know everyone busy.)

Reactions: rodlarsen

Poepneuken

Jun 9, 2020
Don't mean to be rude.
After this long time.
Only this new update?
Really disappointed with this.
(I don't mean game, overall it's 10 out of 10)
(Just my feeling after this long wait)
(Yes, I know everyone busy.)
Balsamique is not actively trying to add that much to this game anymore. He's working on a new project of his. Don't expect much in terms of content for this game.

Jan 8, 2021
have you tried the exe? Could be a problem with flash since they decommissioned flash

well you know what? i installed an android emulator for pc (bluestacks) then i used chrome app of the emulator and downloaded adobe air apk since it wasnt present in the app store; now everything works fine. i should have done this way since the beginning.

Kaneki12

Nov 5, 2018
I really don't understand David ... last year he asked people about what content we wanted more and Alia was on the top, after that was the mom (don't remember her name). It's too bad we don't have more content for her... And don't say it's because of patreon's rules because there is already few scenes with her

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
Can anyone who has played a recent version please tell me if the sharing content is avoidable yet?
(I know some was avoidable in the past, I am talking about scenes like the orgy and such)
Thanks.

4.40 star(s) 93 Votes