PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
if yueh was gonna be there paul should've had the option to pull out and cum on both of their faces tbh
If yueh was gonna be in this game at all, at least he/she should be left out of other characters' scenes.
Now I have no interest in Harah's bj anymore, and that's a pity since she's one of my favourites.

manneychin

May 8, 2017
New update

View attachment 812990

BEHIND THE DUNE V2.26
-New angle for the blowjob of the Fremen, Jessica, Irulan, the smuggler and Harah helped by Yueh.
-The content of the "scene menu" has to be unlocked little by little. The percentage of unlocked scenes is like a score/challenge (The usual cheat mod allows you to unlock them temporarily).

here I leave the link with the EXE and the APK

Mega

Please Support David, he deserves it very much
Do you have access to his post from today about "publishable versions"? I'm quite curious if he aims to have a [COMPLETED] version of this game.

RuberFF

Sep 27, 2018
are these last updates enable you to romance the Mother more? or is it still "un-romanceable"?

WildDoby

Feb 27, 2018
I can't turn on cheats. I don’t understand which tower they mean ... I used the tower in the main menu and in the same place in the game itself.

iron4doves

Dec 28, 2018
The place with the smuggler. Dark skin girl with one eye. Behind her are towers. Click the one to HER right the top.
Hmm, do you have to do it at a specific time in the gameplay? I just downloaded the new .exe version, started a new game, spam clicked everything to the right of her and didn't seem to work

4.40 star(s) 98 Votes