Plily

Apr 14, 2018
Hmm, do you have to do it at a specific time in the gameplay? I just downloaded the new .exe version, started a new game, spam clicked everything to the right of her and didn't seem to work
Make sure it's her right and your left, it's the single tower by itself the one above the spacecraft. I tried to be super specific and I just confused people I guess....

Reactions: iron4doves

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
I can't turn on cheats. I don’t understand which tower they mean ... I used the tower in the main menu and in the same place in the game itself.
You must start the game and go to the village where you can find the smuggler.
It's the tower on the left of the screen.

iron4doves

Dec 28, 2018
Make sure it's her right and your left, it's the single tower by itself the one above the spacecraft. I tried to be super specific and I just confused people I guess....
ahh hahaha, AKA I'm dumb. Thanks, appreciate it

Plily

Apr 14, 2018
So is there any way to get the titfuck and the sex scene for Reverend Mother in-game or is just in the gallery rn?
I apologize if I am wrong however if I remember, after you reach the part where your mother is found unconscious and after she wakes up, you can speak with the Reverend mother and you can keep asking her for sexual subjects until you run out of options for them. Just make sure she's alone and not in the lobby.

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
I apologize if I am wrong however if I remember, after you reach the part where your mother is found unconscious and after she wakes up, you can speak with the Reverend mother and you can keep asking her for sexual subjects until you run out of options for them. Just make sure she's alone and not in the lobby.
Okay, guess I'll keep playing then, from the images it looked like something related to the box test.

Oct 22, 2017
Question is, what's your expectation for cheat mode?
It just grants faster timelapse and unlocks the gallery, and some sieches.
In versions before you got 1000t spice every time you click. But not at 2.26. Mayby that's a bug.

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
Has anyone ever thought doing a renpy converted version? :unsure:
This game does some things that I think you cant do with vanilla Ren'py, like the way you can hover the mouse over boobs and they bounce, or the soft tweening animation from said boobs and other moments.
I mean, Ren'py is open source, you could modify it to support these things, but the amount of effort needed wold be unfeasible just for a port.

Reactions: longsuper1
4.40 star(s) 98 Votes