dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
Maybe it's not good to play this game so close to the new movie being released, we'll remember the story that much more easily. I wish I could forget the whole thing and watch it "for the first time" =/

Reactions: Ctrl_Money_Shot

Ninjaperv

May 29, 2017

09S23

Jun 2, 2018
How to get all the scenes with Dr.Yueh after finishing the game? I've completed the game but missed Yueh's scene, received Hunter-seeker and examination later on in the bonus (post-game), don't know what to do with it. Anyone help?

Chipote

Aug 31, 2017
New update

202009trailer copie.jpg

BEHIND THE DUNE V2.26
-New angle for the blowjob of the Fremen, Jessica, Irulan, the smuggler and Harah helped by Yueh.
-The content of the "scene menu" has to be unlocked little by little. The percentage of unlocked scenes is like a score/challenge (The usual cheat mod allows you to unlock them temporarily).

here I leave the link with the EXE and the APK

Please Support David, he deserves it very much

Dec 18, 2017
New update

View attachment 812990

BEHIND THE DUNE V2.26
-New angle for the blowjob of the Fremen, Jessica, Irulan, the smuggler and Harah helped by Yueh.
-The content of the "scene menu" has to be unlocked little by little. The percentage of unlocked scenes is like a score/challenge (The usual cheat mod allows you to unlock them temporarily).

here I leave the link with the EXE and the APK

Mega

Please Support David, he deserves it very much
if yueh was gonna be there paul should've had the option to pull out and cum on both of their faces tbh

Reactions: Boyoi

spellbreaker

Aug 24, 2017
if yueh was gonna be there paul should've had the option to pull out and cum on both of their faces tbh
Yueh does literally nothing in the new scene. I'm not sure why he even bothered with that scene if she'll just be there in the background.

4.40 star(s) 98 Votes