Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
Thanks to every son of a "opposite of bitch" that made or shared or thought of making this, I'll try it then maybe I'll give my opinion on it, until then have a nice goddamn day/night.

Reactions: TokyoR

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
How do I train "the voice", I asked lady Jessica, but always says: "NOT DONE YET", waht am I missig?

Burgundy

Jul 26, 2017
People really don't seem to understand what "not done yet" means

v2 is a remake, yes, and some things are just not in the game yet, asking how to unlock them is kinda dumb to say the least

tamleo

May 29, 2017
v2 is a remake of the game with new engine, if you want to play the full game right now is v14

Imthatguy9924

Jun 1, 2017
V2 does look a lot better than V14 and I'm hoping that there is a little bit more to it but I'm happy with how it is now :)

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
People really don't seem to understand what "not done yet" means

v2 is a remake, yes, and some things are just not in the game yet, asking how to unlock them is kinda dumb to say the least
Cause of the big [COMPLETE] in blue at the top of this topic as pointed out by @rhev, and I was following the walkthrough, that says that I could do it. And the foremost reason English is not my first language, so it's expected to be some miss contexts and understandings at all my readings. So if you excuse, spare me the rudeness and sarcasm. If you can't contribute to the topic, simply don't post it, or skip it, or ignore it like I do, if it makes you so unconfortable.

Reactions: Mandingonator

Burgundy

Jul 26, 2017
Cause of the big [COMPLETE] in blue at the top of this topic as pointed out by @rhev, and I was following the walkthrough, that says that I could do it. And the foremost reason English is not my first language, so it's expected to be some miss contexts and understandings at all my readings. So if you excuse, spare me the rudeness and sarcasm. If you can't contribute to the topic, simply don't post it, or skip it, or ignore it like I do, if it makes you so unconfortable.
Yeah that's a valid criticism about this thread's format, the rework should either get a separate thread or we should update the OP accordingly, but still I would expect enough flexibility from people to figure some basics out, but I guess that's just me. Pardon ^^

4.40 star(s) 97 Votes