kira0819

May 2, 2017
I think he said he was done with it "for now".. Since he had a new game (Vegahunters) in the making.
Really pleasant surprise indeed!
nah, he started a bit on the new game and somehow came back to this and redo everything on a new engine, there are new scene though

Miss Y

Sep 12, 2016
Man, the wait for progress on this remake is killing me! Haha, I just have my fingers crossed that he adds more content with Lady Jessica along the way.

Reactions: BobaFATT

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
im confused... it says "completed" but 70% of the stuff in the Walkthrough is NOT in the game...

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
This is not a complete game, because it appears as though the developer/s are doing the game over from what folks are saying... This is v2.03 according to the main menu of the game... It's not a complete game, as it is still in development... But I did find humor in this parody of the Dune movie franchise... I went ahead and posted my review...

Villian

Aug 9, 2016
This week: progress on DUNE

unnamed.jpg

Hello!
I tell what I do on Dune this week.

I adapted Chani and the Guild navigator to the new engine. I changed a bit the design of the navigator. The face was weird, and I changed the skull shape. It's half a big brain like in David Lynch's version, half a haircut.

Animated here:

And, I worked on Dune's map. The basic idea is "I want to see Dune alive, with its ecosystem." The spice comes from under the sand and reach the surface after an explosion. To have a good harvest, the player should send Fremen on the site. But they should hurry because a sandworm can come and eat that spice.
This kind of mechanic were used in the Avalon Hill's Dune boardgame, of 1979. And I liked that game a lot.

Enjoy your day!

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Should they change the thread to 2.x and take off the completed tag, and leave a link to the previous finished one in the OP. Or new thread for the remake/new stuff.

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
one of my fav game really can't wait for the next update :happyblush

Dr.Phil_

Jan 19, 2018
I don't understand the difference between SWF version and EXE remake? Which one is the newest?

4.40 star(s) 97 Votes