reynold.biplane

Dec 11, 2018
adding jessica gangraped
That particular scene was actually requested by fans. Hard to believe when reading through this thread, but there are people who enjoy ntr and such.

What is the "New long scene with Jessica" That's supposed to happen after the water-tank handy??
That would be the wedding dream sequence. It will happen on its own sometime after the handjob, just like all the other dream sequences.

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
That particular scene was actually requested by fans. Hard to believe when reading through this thread, but there are people who enjoy ntr and such.
Sure there are. The real question is, why their requests were met while we are still here discussing about the good and wrong with Jessica content? The answer I gave myself is that the former was something that David liked, too, while the latter was not.
And I suppose it's the same with scat/pissing since that is an even less common fetish.
Incest content, instead, is there because it's what got him a following and keeps the interest in the game high, not because he likes it. Nothing bad in that, of course, but if you choose to attract people that like incest themes (Jessica boobjob was the very first scene made in the game) maybe it would be nice to give them what you promise or at least stop messing with them.

Last edited:

Tighter

Sep 28, 2017
Haven't been keeping up lately. How much Alia content has been added? The last I saw was her and Duncan in the shower scene. Also hoping Vega Hunters has at least 1 loli character.

Reactions: Boyoi

Rochin

Oct 3, 2017
Haven't been keeping up lately. How much Alia content has been added? The last I saw was her and Duncan in the shower scene. Also hoping Vega Hunters has at least 1 loli character.
there's just that and a few non sexual pictures, you can also order her to get naked. Vega hunters has one loli character, but there's nothing with her. i think she's more like a background character. 538775_draeniFamily7202.jpg

VelocityRyuga

Feb 15, 2020
Sure there are. The real question is, why their requests were met while we are still here discussing about the good and wrong with Jessica content? The answer I gave myself is that the former was something that David liked, too, while the latter was not.
Well I mean, it's not that surprising that the ntr request of those fans were met. I find safe to assume that's what David likes himself actually, the whole orgy, the bukkake, Duncan literally stealing Alia from you seems to be enough evidence that sort of content.

Now like you said, he shouldn't have teased adding incest content with Jessica - Duncan wearing her dress doesn't count lol. It's his game to add what he likes, but teasing incest to keep fans interested and delivering his own personal preferred content isn't fair. There's also the argument that patreon won't allow incest and being a flash game he's forced to exclude but it's already in the game so it's confusing

Ninjaperv

May 29, 2017
Again, it's a matter of being clear with fans; if David had said at any point of the game "enough jessica, I will add no more scenes of her and concentrate on the other characters instead" I would have understood.
But adding jessica gangraped, jessica biting off Paul's dick, the wedding false vision, the Hug not-ending and Duncan's stupid photos instead of the just one ending people is asking for, it was his choice. And as 10dlorenzo said, he had 4 years to do one thing right, but he choose not to. So no, I don't think he's burned out. He's just teasing people enough to keep the interest in the game high without delivering something he clearly stated he doesn't like, while filling the game with content more aligned to his personal tastes.
I think you hit the nail on it's head, people have been requesting more scenes with women other than Jessica, more of the Reverend Mother, Harah, or even Khaira. But all the updates are shallow little story snippets that just pad out the short duration of the game or just really shitty (literally) scenes and bad ends. People have been asking for 4 years for more and better sex scenes but he simply does not want to give them what they want, he'd rather tease people with the possible prospect of it instead. If he flat out stated his intentions in regards to future content and direction that would be different, but I think he saw how many people didn't really care for his new work and decided to milk this gravy train for all it was worth while thumbing his nose at what his supporters want. Which, if I was still one, would have just quit at seeing Duncan in Jessica's dress; because if that isn't a "fuck you" to his supporters then I don't know what is. It's been 4 years and the amount of content people actually want has been so damn small.

Tighter

Sep 28, 2017
there's just that and a few non sexual pictures, you can also order her to get naked. Vega hunters has one loli character, but there's nothing with her. i think she's more like a background character. View attachment 949755
Fuck I really hope he does a scene using the mom and daughter. Not using them would be a waste of 2 completely fuckable alien girls. They look really good!

Reactions: Boyoi

vonstroem

Dec 27, 2017
I still think that no vision of an adult, busty Alia would be a waste, especially since her taking after Jessica IS canon to the books, at least face wise. Not to mention it was kinda teased in the Irulan bath scene.

Chipote

Aug 31, 2017
202012trailer copie.jpg

WHAT’S NEW?
-The 8 illustrations of last month are colored: 7 photos by Duncan + the hugg of Jessica.
-The interpretation of the wedding vision is more open (Blad Runner unicorn way :) ). It's now after the game, as a bonus. To unlock it, you need the scenes with the cooperative Jessica (boobjob, handjob, hugg) and select the end she asks. Wait a day.
-Detail: You can ask her to change her haircut, after the credits. I explore that kind of feature for later.

WHAT NOW?
I have 2 details to add to feel the game good enough before starting a new game:
-The actual blowjob of Irulan is ugly (no?), and not fitting anymore with the optional new lines of Jessica. I'm thinking of a better end.
-The scene with Anbarin being caught by sandtrout stops abruptly. I will add a view on her jiggling pumped pussy.

SUPPORT DAVID!!!

in the link is the APK, SWF and the EXE

MERRY CHRISTMAS PEOPLE !!!

Jul 23, 2017
View attachment 955057

WHAT’S NEW?
-The 8 illustrations of last month are colored: 7 photos by Duncan + the hugg of Jessica.
-The interpretation of the wedding vision is more open (Blad Runner unicorn way :) ). It's now after the game, as a bonus. To unlock it, you need the scenes with the cooperative Jessica (boobjob, handjob, hugg) and select the end she asks. Wait a day.
-Detail: You can ask her to change her haircut, after the credits. I explore that kind of feature for later.

WHAT NOW?
I have 2 details to add to feel the game good enough before starting a new game:
-The actual blowjob of Irulan is ugly (no?), and not fitting anymore with the optional new lines of Jessica. I'm thinking of a better end.
-The scene with Anbarin being caught by sandtrout stops abruptly. I will add a view on her jiggling pumped pussy.

SUPPORT DAVID!!!

in the link is the APK, SWF and the EXE

Mega

MERRY CHRISTMAS PEOPLE !!!
Ty Chipote, Gracias. Merry christmas every one, Feliz Navidad.

Jul 28, 2020
Tfw made some tea and about to relax in my comfy chair. A bit saddened by the fact that i have no gf for christmas yet again. "Oh well guess i will jerk myself into sleep. Lets check the F95" See dozens of alerts from different threads. "Wow i really coomed to all these games.Sigh" See behind the dune alert. "Based Chipote replied to the thread." Oh its 25th alright. Its that time again. Lets see what kind of scat and pissing David planned for us...

OH
MY
GOD

IS IT FINALLY HAPPENING BROS ?! I AM BOTH LITERALLY AND FIGURATIVELY SHAKING RN. COULD THIS BE IT ? THE PROPER ENDING WE ALL WISHED FOR ? DAVID MIGHT HAVE JUST SAVED THE 2020 WITH THIS. OUR SUFFERING HAS FINALLY COME TO AN END. I AM CRYING JESSICA BROS. WE FUCKIN WON !

Last edited:

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
I’m confused, and can’t play for a while but really want to know: Can we *actually* marry Jessica, or just suggest it and get a hug? (I wanna marry her!! lol)

4.40 star(s) 98 Votes