Ninjaperv

May 29, 2017
Tfw made some tea and about to relax in my comfy chair. A bit saddened by the fact that i have no gf for christmas yet again. "Oh well guess i will jerk myself into sleep. Lets check the F95" See dozens of alerts from different threads. "Wow i really coomed to all these games.Sigh" See behind the dune alert. "Based Chipote replied to the thread." Oh its 25th alright. Its that time again. Lets see what kind of scat and pissing David planned for us...

OH
MY
GOD

IS IT FINALLY HAPPENING BROS ?! I AM BOTH LITERALLY AND FIGURATIVELY SHAKING RN. COULD THIS BE IT ? THE PROPER ENDING WE ALL WISHED FOR ? DAVID MIGHT HAVE JUST SAVED THE 2020 WITH THIS. OUR SUFFERING HAS FINALLY COME TO AN END. I AM CRYING JESSICA BROS. WE FUCKIN WON !
Nice, it only took 4 years, just give him 4 more and he'll surely deliver!

I’m confused, and can’t play for a while but really want to know: Can we *actually* marry Jessica, or just suggest it and get a hug? (I wanna marry her!! lol)
I would like to know as well
No, it's still some stupid vision of a possible future. When you tell her you want to marry her she still hugs you, only now she states that for political reasons he cannot but when he's emperor he'll be able to come for her. The vision only happens after the end of the game as well. I think he changed it because his original version wasn't really positively received.

Last edited:
Reactions: derpyturdmeister

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
Nice, it only took 4 years, just give him 4 more and he'll surely deliver!

No, it's still some stupid vision of a possible future. When you tell her you want to marry her she still hugs you, only now she states that for political reasons he cannot but when he's emperor he'll be able to come for her. The vision only happens after the end of the game as well. I think he changed it because his original version wasn't really positively received.
I give up then. His discord and supporters is filled with people asking for a proper Jessica ending and he absolutely refuses to do it. What a fucking buzzkill

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
Tfw made some tea and about to relax in my comfy chair. A bit saddened by the fact that i have no gf for christmas yet again. "Oh well guess i will jerk myself into sleep. Lets check the F95" See dozens of alerts from different threads. "Wow i really coomed to all these games.Sigh" See behind the dune alert. "Based Chipote replied to the thread." Oh its 25th alright. Its that time again. Lets see what kind of scat and pissing David planned for us...

OH
MY
GOD

IS IT FINALLY HAPPENING BROS ?! I AM BOTH LITERALLY AND FIGURATIVELY SHAKING RN. COULD THIS BE IT ? THE PROPER ENDING WE ALL WISHED FOR ? DAVID MIGHT HAVE JUST SAVED THE 2020 WITH THIS. OUR SUFFERING HAS FINALLY COME TO AN END. I AM CRYING JESSICA BROS. WE FUCKIN WON !
nope still just a dream sequence no proper ending

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
Sorry i couldnt what v2.28 means but is the update now allow us to marry jessica?

I hope we can have MC to have sex while kissing jessica

i also want duncan have his way with jessica

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Sorry i couldnt what v2.28 means but is the update now allow us to marry jessica?

I hope we can have MC to have sex while kissing jessica

i also want duncan have his way with jessica
The log change/update log was indeed a mess from David's side. Potentially on purpose, as it's again not giving the fans, what they want, while making it sound like he does.

I will, however, ask you to take a look at all the previous posts. Then tell me, does it sound like there's a new sex scene/ending with Jessica?

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
When Chipote posted the update I really wanted to wait for any comment after playing it and after Christmas, so I would not ruin the joyful event but...
Sorry, the gift you received is not the one you wanted. My bullshit sense started to tingle when I read the comment of David about blade runner and the unicorn...

David simply moved the wedding vision after the ending.
So now you can see it if you
- don't use the Voice to fuck Jessica
- have the boobjob, handjob in the pool and hug scenes
- after the hug agree with her to marry Irulan.

Some dialogue changed, being more allusive to a future relationship with Jessica, but when you have the vision, she simply says that who knows what can happen in the future, that she would not exclude marriage if there is love involved... and then if you ask her (ASK, mind you, like "can you please ride me", since at this point you don't have the Voice options with her anymore) she STILL get pissed and sends you away using the Voice.

If you insist you can get blowjobs or have sex, but Jessica acts exactly like when you use the Voice (cries, tell you to not do it again, etc...). Nothing changed, nothing else was added. At least it seems that you can't trigger the biting ending...

Would it have been so hard to add a couple lines of code and have her tell "I love you Paul" instead? No, David had to remind us that he doesn't like this specific ending.

So I decided I will not comment his work on this thread anymore, except for game questions from other players. Not worth the effort.

10dlorenzo

Jun 9, 2017

OH
MY
GOD

Not to be that guy again, but calling this a win is streching it a lot.
Don't know about you, but when I first laid eyes on this game 4 years ago (on its very first content release, mind you, when it only had a couple of dialogues with Jessica and her titjob if memory serves me right) I didn't think "wow, this game looks great, perhaps in future versions we can get the mom of the MC to reclutantly fuck the MC due to brainwashing (and having a visual representation of her crying because of it, no fucking less) and calling the MC a monster for it" or "perhaps in the future we can get a lot of teasing scenes between the MC and his mom that eventually lead to a vision of a possible future when they end up together without actually doing anything". No, what I wanted (and I'm certain that is what most of us wanted) was a "route" between the MC and his mom, where they eventually fuck their brains out and live a happy and fulfilling sexual and romantic relationship. This ain't it chief.
It's fucking sad that after 4 fucking years the closest thing we have to an actual, worthy path with Jessica is a mod with subpar visuals and mechanics made by an amateur (yes, of course I'm talking about my mod, but let's be realistic it's the damn truth).

This isn't a victory, Jessica fans. It's a truce with several casualties at best.

10dlorenzo

Jun 9, 2017
When Chipote posted the update I really wanted to wait for any comment after playing it and after Christmas, so I would not ruin the joyful event but...
Sorry, the gift you received is not the one you wanted. My bullshit sense started to tingle when I read the comment of David about blade runner and the unicorn...

David simply moved the wedding vision after the ending.
So now you can see it if you
- don't use the Voice to fuck Jessica
- have the boobjob, handjob in the pool and hug scenes
- after the hug agree with her to marry Irulan.

Some dialogue changed, being more allusive to a future relationship with Jessica, but when you have the vision, she simply says that who knows what can happen in the future, that she would not exclude marriage if there is love involved... and then if you ask her (ASK, mind you, like "can you please ride me", since at this point you don't have the Voice options with her anymore) she STILL get pissed and sends you away using the Voice.

If you insist you can get blowjobs or have sex, but Jessica acts exactly like when you use the Voice (cries, tell you to not do it again, etc...). Nothing changed, nothing else was added. At least it seems that you can't trigger the biting ending...

Would it have been so hard to add a couple lines of code and have her tell "I love you Paul" instead? No, David had to remind us that he doesn't like this specific ending.

So I decided I will not comment his work on this thread anymore, except for game questions from other players. Not worth the effort.
Probably the right call, man. I think David has given us the middle finger enough already.

4.40 star(s) 98 Votes