PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
so around when will this monster be born? cause i did, but i guess my seed is not strong enough..?
What are you talking about? Paul is the monster. That's how Jessica considers him if Paul abuses of his power on her and she is compelled to kill him (in a very very unpleasant way, may I add...)
If nothing happended it's because you didn't use the Voice on her enough times.

JRZ17

Dec 5, 2017
Hey folks, just discovered this game . So i have a question . How often does it get updated, and if you happen to know what’s planned for the next updates ?

ZenXen

Mar 25, 2019
Pass, she's the one I want the most in this game. Its a good game don't get me wrong but I feel like if you're gonna go incest, go all the way. Incest and breeding, no limits
Isn't she a toddler in the game?

skyilys

Aug 4, 2020
What are you talking about? Paul is the monster. That's how Jessica considers him if Paul abuses of his power on her and she is compelled to kill him (in a very very unpleasant way, may I add...)
If nothing happended it's because you didn't use the Voice on her enough times.
Ohh... so that is about killing Paul... not giving birth to a Paul Jessica baby instead...

ddlllbb

Feb 1, 2019
Bonjour a tous,
Avez-vous une sauvegarde 100% pour la dernière version s'il vous plaît ?
Je comprends que vous allez me dire de chercher sur les pages précédente .. Mais ne parlant pas anglais, j'ai essayé, mais je n'ai rien trouver, et surtout rien compris '--

Good morning all,
Do you have a 100% savegame for the latest version please?
I understand that you are going to tell me to search on the previous pages .. But not speaking English, I tried, but I did not find anything, and above all understood nothing '--

Wataterp

Jan 27, 2019
The walkthrough is confusing as fuck. I just want to fap, can someone give me a full save for the gallery?

skyilys

Aug 4, 2020
Bonjour a tous,
Avez-vous une sauvegarde 100% pour la dernière version s'il vous plaît ?
Je comprends que vous allez me dire de chercher sur les pages précédente .. Mais ne parlant pas anglais, j'ai essayé, mais je n'ai rien trouver, et surtout rien compris '--

Good morning all,
Do you have a 100% savegame for the latest version please?
I understand that you are going to tell me to search on the previous pages .. But not speaking English, I tried, but I did not find anything, and above all understood nothing '--
hope this helps..

4.40 star(s) 98 Votes