DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Mmmm... Guys... I wanna translate this game or just repack, but i have problem...
I use Flash DeCompiler Trillix 5.30, but when i try to .swf or .exe both get me error like: "file is corrupted" WTF?

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
So is the Doctor and Little Sister not getting any sex scenes with the MC?
Doctor Yueh can examinate Paul (prostatic exam) if you ask after the vision of Alia's conception.
When you discover Yueh as the traitor you can inflict punishment (spanking) in the prison cell.

Alia has no sex scene with Paul (but you can watch her masturbate herself and Duncan in the shower)

Private1234

Oct 26, 2018
Doctor Yueh can examinate Paul (prostatic exam) if you ask after the vision of Alia's conception.
When you discover Yueh as the traitor you can inflict punishment (spanking) in the prison cell.

Alia has no sex scene with Paul (but you can watch her masturbate herself and Duncan in the shower)
Thanks, but there was a reason why I specified "sex" scene.

Layfon

Aug 21, 2017
I remember a mod for this where it made every Jessica scene a PaulxJessica one and it was Paul who impregnated Jessica and was Alia's dad-brother thing, also it had Alia scenes. IIRC the person stopped updating it cuz the at the time the updates never really added anything and were just different version numbers for the sake of it.

I wonder if they'll ever pick that mod up again once this is 100%...

Reactions: tankdick

vimto

Jan 15, 2018
I'm not sure what happened to this game. I remember playing it the first time round when it was considered complete, but going through it now, it seems like a lot of unnecessary additions were made to what was an otherwise tight game. Also, I agree with some of the other posters here that the dev is dancing around the issue - I mean come on, Jessica is the star of this game! Any content not to do with her is just a distraction!

10dlorenzo

Jun 9, 2017
I remember a mod for this where it made every Jessica scene a PaulxJessica one and it was Paul who impregnated Jessica and was Alia's dad-brother thing, also it had Alia scenes. IIRC the person stopped updating it cuz the at the time the updates never really added anything and were just different version numbers for the sake of it.

I wonder if they'll ever pick that mod up again once this is 100%...
I don't think I'll update my mod in the foreseeable future, but the possibility is there.

reynold.biplane

Dec 11, 2018
Hello people it might not be in the context of the game but I found this fanfiction based on The Dune (NOT written by me)

If Lady Jessica is your thing give it a read maybe?
I tried to access that and got a '400 Bad request'.
Anyone else having that problem?

Also, I don't think this has been posted yet.
David took one of the pieces of fanart posted on his discord (by Harkonnen Skum in this case) and then made his own version of it.

Edit:
And he just did it again, improving on the already impressive work of Faceless.

Last edited:

reynold.biplane

Dec 11, 2018
Works fine for me, try using another browser?
Seems like it was a only a temporary problem, works fine now. I'm looking forward to reading all the chapters. Seems, promising, judging from just the summaries and tags.

Edit: Oh dear, there is a LOT of dune erotic fanfiction on that site, I did not expect that. How come there is so little Rule34 but so many erotic stories?
Dune fans once again confirmed as being the brainy types.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 98 Votes