Hatiwolf

May 28, 2017
Edit: Oh dear, there is a LOT of dune erotic fanfiction on that site, I did not expect that. How come there is so little Rule34 but so many erotic stories?
Dune fans once again confirmed as being the brainy types.
;) Well, half of the Dune books allready have a strong sexual undertone (albeit mostly not described in detail). :geek:

May 29, 2017
Thank you for this! I actually did the same thing the other day after thinking about it for a minute or two. I was actually referring more to the second image that I posted but doesn't seem to be displaying properly: ezgif.com-gif-maker.jpg

The result of running this one through an AI upscaler was less impressive, but makes sense as there is less data for the AI to pull from. It's not bad per se, it just lacks fidelity/sharpness:
ezgif.com-gif-maker_8x.jpg

May 29, 2017
Got bored and decided to get creative... here's a fun little GTA-like cover for Behind The Dune! I've made one for Vega Hunters as well. Criticism is welcomed!
BTD GTA Grid_edited-1.png GTA Cover Grid.png

P.S. If you didn't notice, these are sized for Steam! I've been making a bunch of Steam Grids for NSFW/Lewd games lately and creating pages for them on . Behind The Dune's page should be up within the next few days (as soon as they verify it), and I've posted a bunch of other stuff on there already! Vega Hunter's page should follow shortly.

Chipote

Aug 31, 2017
Got bored and decided to get creative... here's a fun little GTA-like cover for Behind The Dune! I've made one for Vega Hunters as well. Criticism is welcomed!
View attachment 976579 View attachment 976580

P.S. If you didn't notice, these are sized for Steam! I've been making a bunch of Steam Grids for NSFW/Lewd games lately and creating pages for them on . Behind The Dune's page should be up within the next few days (as soon as they verify it), and I've posted a bunch of other stuff on there already! Vega Hunter's page should follow shortly.
your work really excellent

May 29, 2017
I really wanted to make an "exact" (aka use all the same images) horizontal version of this grid, but ultimately wasn't able to. Instead, due to the constraints of the different boxes, I decided to use some new images and some from the original vertical grid. Here's the result! GTA Horizontal Grid Attempt.png

I'll be making one for Vega Hunters at some point today... stay tuned!

May 29, 2017
And Vega Hunters is finished! Again, I really wanted to make an "exact" (aka use all the same images) horizontal version of the grid, but ultimately wasn't able to. Instead, due to the constraints of the different boxes, I decided to use two new images and some from the original vertical grid. Here's the result! Vega Hunters GTA Horizontal Grid.png

Apr 7, 2019
I recently started playing this game and really like it so far but there are a few things I don't understand yet / have some questions about:
  1. I read that this game has multiple endings (apart from the "you died" endings) and I wonder how much my choices and also my general behavior towards other characters matters.
  2. How does the farming mechanic work? Does it matter if an area has many or just a few spice symbols? Do multiple troops in one area harvest more spice or is that inefficient?
  3. Are there events based on days/time? I tend to play this game rather slowly and wonder if I miss events because of this or if this has other bad consequences.
  4. Is the story linear or are there multiple story branches depending on my choices?

4.40 star(s) 98 Votes