VelocityRyuga

Feb 15, 2020
Anyone knows any games with similarly good art and enough content ?
Lust and Power is the closest you're going to find, if you're looking for 2D that is. There's also The Tyrant but that's 3D and I wouldn't exactly compare it to Behind the Dune, this artstyle is very unique and so is the type of content. I'd suggest trying out other types of game soon before you go into an endless search for similar games that currently don't exist. Quite unfortunate.

Sure there are other 2D games I can share with you but asking women to undress you whenever you want, 'Mind control'/The Voice, artwork like this is all specific to Dune.

I hope you weren't asking for other 2D games with good incest/love arcs because this game does not have that.

• Haha
Reactions: evilkitty97

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
So it's ok to see your sister bang a clone but big bro giving her the pipe is haram?
I don't know, it's Duncan's choice (not really, he's a fictional character), what he does is on him. Luckily Balsamique draws her with the bodytype of a mid-teen, so it's less offputting.
If we as the players were given the choice as Paul I'd probably do it for the lulz, but not for the faps -- or else I'd feel like shit afterwards.

Rochin

Oct 3, 2017
I don't know, it's Duncan's choice (not really, he's a fictional character), what he does is on him. Luckily Balsamique draws her with the bodytype of a mid-teen, so it's less offputting.
If we as the players were given the choice as Paul I'd probably do it for the lulz, but not for the faps -- or else I'd feel like shit afterwards.
there's also the fact that alia was actually duncan's woman in the books. but she cheat on him and he was afraid of her after she fell for the baron's influence. abomination alia would be a great approach in the game. add incest to the equation and i'm sold

JRZ17

Dec 5, 2017
Hey if someone was wondering and didn’t knew, you can get Alia to get naked after you tell her that you saw her with Duncan. I don’t remember the right dialogue options. Man I hope that in the next update Alia can give her mouth at least.

Chipote

Aug 31, 2017
Does someone know when the next update will be ?
The updates are once a month, usually the date is 26 and the content, nothing is known, until David shows what he is doing as each week passes, if you need more information or be more aware, you just have to subscribe to patreon

reynold.biplane

Dec 11, 2018
What is happening in the picture, though? Seems to me like it's a new take on the old ending of Paul marrying Irulan but this time with the option to have Jessica there as concubine (and also a better drawing in general).

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
HMMm when you dl the game its only the files but where can i put save from somewhere...no file with save and amplacement

4.40 star(s) 98 Votes