Rochin

Oct 3, 2017
Sorry I wasn't clear enough (my bad) : I meant it was that level of flatness, as if not topped by the other usual layer indeed.
Also, as I remember, only the handjob scene existed at the time, or maybe it was only a preview ? I'm sorry, it was quite a long while ago, I'm not even sure the scene made it to the swf file at some point anymore...

That said thanks a lot for your help, and that clip you just uploaded is very much appreciated, I wish you a wonderful day my kind sir :)
there was in fact a handjob scene with flat alia associated to a pixiv account back in 2019, but it's long gone

Dec 11, 2018
Sorry I wasn't clear enough (my bad) : I meant it was that level of flatness, as if not topped by the other usual layer indeed.
Also, as I remember, only the handjob scene existed at the time, or maybe it was only a preview ? I'm sorry, it was quite a long while ago, I'm not even sure the scene made it to the swf file at some point anymore...

That said thanks a lot for your help, and that clip you just uploaded is very much appreciated, I wish you a wonderful day my kind sir :)
The initial design of Alia was indeed very different but was changed early on.
1512098355985.jpg 1513340004734.jpg
No scenes were ever done with this design, afaik. All you could do back then was to remove the black parts of her stillsuit.

there was in fact a handjob scene with flat alia associated to a pixiv account back in 2019, but it's long gone
Now I'm curious, too. I thought I had in my collection every single image, that was ever posted in this thread, as well as several other places, including pixiv. Apparently not. Doing a bit of research, I read the same thing on another board. There was a a different version of Duncan's HJ scene with a younger looking Alia. It obviously never made it into the game, maybe it was just a WIP? Anyway, it was reworked and the original promptly deleted. Bummer, I would've liked to see it. Maybe there's a hero reading this, who can provide?

D1QAZ

Dec 29, 2019
Any way i can play this on mac?
Yeah totally. You can play on a media player for MacOS. I use Elmedia Player. Other than that you can play it using Wine.
Download the .EXE file of Behind The Dune and then open it with Elmedia. Here's a link

AEthereal_Zoner

Oct 21, 2020
AliaShowers2Flash.swf Mod:
*Smaller boobs (almost flat)
*Hairless Duncan (just because)

View attachment 1207669
Download
Thank you so much for this amazing job, it's really wonderful and very much appreciated !

Any chance of seeing more of your talent applied to the other Alia scenes ?

Anyway thanks again for the fantastic contribution, as well as all the others for your replies, you are all truly appreciated :)

jsmitth529

Mar 4, 2020
can someone share patreon posts please ? no one shared last 4 yet
This is the 'Behind The Dune' thread, not the 'everything on David's Patreon page' thread. It most probably hasn't been shared because it has nothing to do with the game. It's been said multiple times that he's taking a long break to work on other projects. It'd be odd if they were shared in this thread, as game threads aren't meant to be generic Patreon dumps.

4.40 star(s) 98 Votes