James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
He's working on a Lovecraft inspired game full time on this month (May).
Edit:
Wow, the art looks pretty good. But it's David, after all. That's to be expected. Fingers crossed it comes out soon.

Tyr Unchained

Sep 23, 2019
Honestly Mr. Goujard is the one of the most devilishly cunning developer i have ever seen. Starting up the project with Jessica as main interest and after successfully baiting the mommy-pilled audience into game he makes a complete turn. Focusing on more intellectual themes such as scat and pissing.

Make no mistake! You might think he is a kind, free-spirited Frenchman who loves to eat éclair while drawing little chunks of shit coming out of Stilgar's daughter because he just wants to please the rest of the Patreon audience... But lets be honest nobody really wants to see that on screen. Only a small selection of true gentleman can see the value of such themes and Mr. Goujard is intended to please the said gentleman while funding his project from tears of Jessica fans.

I know some of you Jessica-fans are reading my post and thinking this kind French man with sub-par English skills can't be knowingly responsible for such a gruesome act of scheming. Don't be mistaken Mr. Goujard knows EXACTLY what he is doing. He is sipping on the finest French wine while reading these very complaints on various platforms and goes "HON HON HON silly Jessice-steins !" as he masterfully finishes his thesis on "Freudian Victims of the Modern Gaming" with his perfect Oxford-tier English.

Yes all of us -including me- are nothing but pawns in his grand multi-dimensional chess game. We are but a lab-rats trying to reach to the Happy Jessica&Paul ending even though we know Mr. Goujard will never relent. We have no choice but to tag along this pre-determined journey of masochism among all the pissing and scat.

I humbly bow before Mr. Goujard and celebrate this new update with my fellow strugglers.
This is the best comment I've ever seen on F95. It needs to be saved and put in a museum to show what gentlemen of immaculate taste this site has among it's members. Bravo sir! :ROFLMAO:

OUK

May 28, 2017
I did not know, how close Davids character design from his game is to the Cryo game "Dune"

until today (and/or by this Twitter-Thread):

French compatriot game developers. :)

Dec 11, 2018
I did not know, how close Davids character design from his game is to the Cryo game "Dune"

until today (and/or by this Twitter-Thread):

French compatriot game developers. :)
Not just the character design.
It's a pretty decent game and worth playing for the Fremen's weird hair alone. Just get dosbox and snatch the game from some abandonware site.

Reactions: dokodesuka

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
Sorry for the off-topic.
That game wasn't even supposed to exist: "Although Virgin had cancelled Cryo's Dune, it turned out no one told Cryo".

(Taken from this summary of the Dune franchise games: )

Filthy

Jul 29, 2017
No. Don't destroy Alia with the adult version of her. She has barely any loli contents.
I'd prefer if she was an adult but a slightly shorter and with smaller breasts Chani body type.. the adult version she was drawn looks way too much like Jessica.

Would be interesting if interactions with Jessica before her birth could affect her personality.
No lewd, makes Alia into the heir Jessica always wanted.
Some lewd, makes her what she is now.
Before reaching Jessica's limit, makes her open to Paul suggestions, needy, perhaps crazy and depraved too or soft Yandere

Reactions: genjielamain

playsafe

Dec 29, 2017
I've got Duncan, found the Atomics, even bought them a second time and everytime I'm showing the Atomics to a Fremen they're saying I have to drink the Water of Life.
But I already had the orgy. Any tips how to proceed?

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
I've got Duncan, found the Atomics, even bought them a second time and everytime I'm showing the Atomics to a Fremen they're saying I have to drink the Water of Life.
But I already had the orgy. Any tips how to proceed?
Sounds like a nasty bug. If there'a work-around, I can't think of one. You don't have a worm or the Water of Life in your inventory?

Reactions: playsafe

JJAbrama

Apr 29, 2021
hope one day we can get either chani, jessica or irulan pregnant and which ever one we get prenant gives birth to ghanima and letoII.

Infact i would love the game to continue into dune messiah and eventually children of dune completing the arc.

End of night 1995

Jun 8, 2021
I absolutely love Behind The Dune! But have no idea how to get it to keep a save file, i'm using Version 2.31 the most current one and I hate having to play through it over and over, can anyone help me get this sorted? Thanks in advance :)

4.40 star(s) 97 Votes