Rochin

Oct 3, 2017
Dude, I'm having a hard time here trying to understand the reason behind your frustration.
You're not an admin or a moderator so it's not even your job, there is literally no reason for you to pay any attention to anyone here, just do what you wanna do. :ROFLMAO:
Also try to be a bit more chill, there are always people around that might do what you don't like and getting angry/frustrated/upset over these things will affect your health.

Eolis the Wise. :LOL:
But seriously, this is probably the best solution.
i don't see any anger or frustration in his post, you're just making those assumptions because you didn't like being called out for being lazy, which is a really immature thing to do.

polynerph

Apr 30, 2017
i don't see any anger or frustration in his post, you're just making those assumptions because you didn't like being called out for being lazy, which is a really immature thing to do.
LOL, dude it's not even me we're talking about, read the posts before replying. :LOL:
Also I don't mind being called lazy (even though I know how to use the search button :ROFLMAO:).

ironstar4244

Jul 10, 2017
So I just started this, while talking to the Rev. Mother she tells me to put me hand/dick in the box. "Continue" is the only option on the side and when I click it nothing happens and it just stays there for me to click. On the bright side, I can click her boobs till they pop out! So that's something.

AlecHolland

Jul 8, 2020
Does anybody have a 2.31 save game of this? The game keeps forgetting that I have played the entire game when I want to replay it lol.

AEthereal_Zoner

Oct 21, 2020
Hi everyone, does anybody still have a version where Alia was flat chested in her shower scene ?
Or at least remember what version number it was, so I can try to find it again, maybe with a flash decompiler if necessary (I already have one)

Dec 11, 2018
Hi everyone, does anybody still have a version where Alia was flat chested in her shower scene ?
Or at least remember what version number it was, so I can try to find it again, maybe with a flash decompiler if necessary (I already have one)

I don't remember that, are you sure? I went back a couple of versions (to v2.20) and everything was the same. Do you mean the shower scene with Alia and Irulan or the one with Duncan? I have some even older versions but the scene with Duncan doesn't even exist there.

AEthereal_Zoner

Oct 21, 2020
Yeah, I tried to go through as many versions as I could but couldn't find it again either.
It was the scene with Duncan as first created but David quickly deleted it and replaced it with the current version because the loli one wouldn't go under patreon's rules

It was using a model similar to this : 20210515_220449.jpg

That said, I'm only looking at the raw files through a flash decompiler, so the scene might not have appeared in the game itself but yet still already existed in the unused raws inside the flash game :/

Last edited:
Dec 11, 2018
Yeah, I tried to go through as many versions as I could but couldn't find it again either.
It was the scene with Duncan as first created but David quickly deleted it and replaced it with the current version because the loli one wouldn't go under patreon's rules

It was using a model similar to this : View attachment 1196673

That said, I'm only looking at the raw files through a flash decompiler, so the scene might not have appeared in the game itself but yet still already existed in the unused raws inside the flash game :/
Ok, so I'm sure you are aware, that this is not how the chest is supposed to look in the finished animation. The breasts are layered over the picture. As far as I remember, the scene was never put into the game itself (unless it's really well hidden) but was released as a standalone animation.
Someone has shared it before, but I'm just going to reupload:
swf file

avi file

AEthereal_Zoner

Oct 21, 2020
Sorry I wasn't clear enough (my bad) : I meant it was that level of flatness, as if not topped by the other usual layer indeed.
Also, as I remember, only the handjob scene existed at the time, or maybe it was only a preview ? I'm sorry, it was quite a long while ago, I'm not even sure the scene made it to the swf file at some point anymore...

That said thanks a lot for your help, and that clip you just uploaded is very much appreciated, I wish you a wonderful day my kind sir :)

4.40 star(s) 97 Votes