PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
how can I unlock the "Paul was a loser" and "Gave birth to a monster" scenes?
This question has been asked again and again.
You should try the search function in the top of the page when you have any question, unless it's something related to a bug or to new content the chance that someone has already answered is very high.

Anyway, you get "paul was a loser" if you die in the game (the easiest way is failing the Reverend Mother's test).
"Gave birth to a monster" is unlocked when you master the Voice and use it too many times on Jessica.

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
how di get 2 have the sex scene with sabibah and zakiya
Assuming you are trying to have sex with them without using the Voice, here's how you do it:

Sabibah: talk with her and push the red button on her stillsuit a couple times, until she tells you that it recycles body fluids. Offer her your "water" (eww), then if you want you can also cum on her (this is her new scene mentioned in the changelog). After that when you talk with Sabibah you should have the option for sex.

Zakiya: convince her to work for you by giving her an harvester. Then take a concubine (doesn't matter who). Ask Chani about the flower in her hair and she'll tell where to find other ones. Go to the sietch she indicated (you must be outside where you ornithopter is, then pressing the down arrow on the screen to explore the desert nearby). Once you have the flower, give it to Zakyia as a gift for her.

aris666

Jan 6, 2020
Please tell me you support this dev on Patreon and aren't a leecher...
Lol. I see that dev is dripfeeding content and I should feel bad for not supporting him. Or I am supposed to avoid pointing out bullshit when I see it? I supported several games on kickstarter and I currently support one game on patreon. It's not much but I will not throw money into the void of nothingness. Project I support is adding content weekly at least. It's small updates as well of course- but stable and weekly. And I will cancel support immediately, if I will see that dev is not giving enough atention to the project.

Reactions: gigglinibbli

ThomasPrf

Dec 19, 2019
This question has been asked again and again.
You should try the search function in the top of the page when you have any question, unless it's something related to a bug or to new content the chance that someone has already answered is very high.

Anyway, you get "paul was a loser" if you die in the game (the easiest way is failing the Reverend Mother's test).
"Gave birth to a monster" is unlocked when you master the Voice and use it too many times on Jessica.
Sorry for asking again.
About the "Gave birth to a monster",when will you know you master the Voice? I tried several time at different moments in the game and allof them ended up Jessica gave in and let Paul had his way instead of denied him, so I am not sure about the timing

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
Sorry for asking again.
About the "Gave birth to a monster",when will you know you master the Voice? I tried several time at different moments in the game and allof them ended up Jessica gave in and let Paul had his way instead of denied him, so I am not sure about the timing
I didn't want to pick on you specifically, it's just that lately people have become lazier and lazier in asking things and it seems nobody cares to check first if there is already an answer. Sorry if I sounded too harsh.

When you ask Jessica to teach you more of the Voice and she says "not bad, try it discreetely on the Fremen", you have learned it. The condition that triggers this answer should be having reached the first spice harvest objective (time acceleration).

From then on it's a matter of trying and trying, after 4 or five times you she will submit to your voice and give you a blowjob.
Do it too many times (it doesn't matter if you ask for bj or sex) and you are in for a very nasty surprise.

By the way, if you are interesed in the marriage scene, when she says the phrase I wrote it's the moment you should completelly stop to try the Voice on her (use it even one time more and you will miss that scene).

So the two scenes are mutually exclusive.

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
To help the one Fremen with the back pain, I am told to find floating lights. Where do I find floating lights?

ruyin

Sep 22, 2016
In the palace, one to the right on the balcony. One near the mother who preforms the test. Click on the floating lamps.

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
To help the one Fremen with the back pain, I am told to find floating lights. Where do I find floating lights?
In the palace click on the lamps, one in the room where you had the test of the Reverend Mother and one on the balcony.
Or you can buy them from the smuggler.

Dec 11, 2018
Updates just get smaller and smaller
Not really, updates have always been pretty small with a few exceptions every once in a while. Don't forget this game is developed by only one guy and he is really just an artist, not an experienced coder. And with flash dead and new projects on his mind, he's probably spending a lot of time learning the use of new tools.
for a flash game this game is good
more incest pls with little sis?
man i am sick
You (and many others) will most likely be granted your wish. After years of being pestered about it, David has finally come up with a design for adult Alia with this update and has announced more for her in the future. But first there will be a hiatus for this project for a while, so David can work on other projects. But knowing him, he probably won't be able to leave Dune for long.

Updated walkthrough PDF file in here (as found in his Discord server):
And here's a bump for the most recent walkthrough (v2.30), just for good measure.

ThomasPrf

Dec 19, 2019
I didn't want to pick on you specifically, it's just that lately people have become lazier and lazier in asking things and it seems nobody cares to check first if there is already an answer. Sorry if I sounded too harsh.
it's okay. I understand

When you ask Jessica to teach you more of the Voice and she says "not bad, try it discreetely on the Fremen", you have learned it. The condition that triggers this answer should be having reached the first spice harvest objective (time acceleration).

From then on it's a matter of trying and trying, after 4 or five times you she will submit to your voice and give you a blowjob.
Do it too many times (it doesn't matter if you ask for bj or sex) and you are in for a very nasty surprise.
I get it now. after successfully using it on her I should try using it more. Just unlocked it just now. Thank you

gedartakas

Oct 2, 2017
HELP. I am able to launch the game but when a sex scene is supposed to start, it does not work? I am using flash player.

Filthy

Jul 29, 2017
You (and many others) will most likely be granted your wish. After years of being pestered about it, David has finally come up with a design for adult Alia with this update and has announced more for her in the future. But first there will be a hiatus for this project for a while, so David can work on other projects. But knowing him, he probably won't be able to leave Dune for long.
She look too much like Jessica.. i feel it's just gonna be a lot of recycling and disappointment.

4.40 star(s) 98 Votes