cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
"Behind the Dune is parody of the epic science fiction novel and movie called "Dune" written and directed by David Luch"

Someone needs to tell the developer/uploader that the novel was written by Frank Herbert, and the 1984 movie screenplay was written by the director of the movie, David LYNCH.

David Luch? Never heard of him. Apparently, the author of the description has no idea who wrote DUNE, which is a masterpiece both as a movie and as a novel.

manneychin

May 8, 2017
Long ago I asked "How do people keep up with this game & enjoy the updates?" It's still a mistery. It seems you absolutely have to look at dev notes/walk-through to figure out what's new or, and this is 100% crazy, play everything from the start, click on everything & hope you'll bump into new stuff.

Maybe someone can enlighten me. How does one enjoy the updates to this game? I just don't get it.

jsmitth529

Mar 4, 2020
Long ago I asked "How do people keep up with this game & enjoy the updates?" It's still a mistery. It seems you absolutely have to look at dev notes/walk-through to figure out what's new or, and this is 100% crazy, play everything from the start, click on everything & hope you'll bump into new stuff.

Maybe someone can enlighten me. How does one enjoy the updates to this game? I just don't get it.
Probably by looking at the changelog, as is usual when searching for what is new in an update, as it clearly states what content has been added. If you don't want to look at that, how else do you expect someone to find new content other than just blindly searching for it? I'm genuinely curious about what other alternative you apparently think there is.

Tromilka

Sep 11, 2020
Who... It... Is... The... Fuck? 0_0
I not remememba any of housekeeper in game...
She's not in the Cryo game (then again, neither is Alia), but she's in both the book and the Lynch movie—and the upcoming movie too, according to reports. I don't understand why you'd choose her to be in this game, though.

If Balsamique is going to keep adding to the game (which is already overstuffed and lacking in focus) and include more characters from the source material, I think he should put in Gurney Halleck and his sister (she who was captured and made into a sex slave by the Harkonnens). In the book she's dead, but you could add a Harkonnen brothel into the game and have him and Paul find her there. Given Gurney's obsession with her, you could get some piquant material out of that.

Or you could also add in Feyd-Rautha and make her one of his slave girls. Maybe throw in the raid on Giedi Prime from the book, or somehow the gladiator fight, in order to have some direct interaction with her (or just have Feyd bring her to Arrakis later on).

jsmitth529

Mar 4, 2020
People actually voted to fuck the housekeeper... what an interesting group of patreon supporters.
What a 'cultured' group of patreon supporters, you mean. A good GILF is always appreciated, at least by me. Especially since, when you look at certain character's reactions, you realize the scene is anal, which I didn't at first. What's even better than a GILF is one taking it in the ass, especially like such a champ. Don't judge me. I am a perfectly normal person.

Last edited:

KBlack

Jul 4, 2018
What a 'cultured' group of patreon supporters, you mean. A good GILF is always appreciated, at least by me. Especially since, when you look at certain character's reactions, you realize the scene is anal, which I didn't at first. What's even better than a GILF is one taking it in the ass, especially like such a champ. Don't judge me.
Too late, you've been judged my friend. GILF's arent even "in" anymore, it's all about the "BWILA" now. Beautiful woman I'd like to ask out. Get with the times you savage. Where do you think we are? A smut game pirate site?

jsmitth529

Mar 4, 2020
Especially since, when you look at certain character's reactions, you realize the scene is anal, which I didn't at first.
Does anybody have a good save of this?
Don't really need a good save, or a save at all, when you can just boop the tower on the left side of the screen when you're at the trading outpost to unlock the entire gallery, including ending sequences. Takes about a minute of gameplay.

4.40 star(s) 98 Votes