marta1999

Jul 24, 2018
i'd hope we'd actually get to have sex with her like this as she is clearly an adult in this but knowing david he's gonna make this apart of some ending and not do it for some strange reason like every one hasn't been asking for this months ago
you goddam right

Mr.Hide

Oct 23, 2018
Perhaps, Has many after story and how Paul picks his successor to the throne.
- Picks Fremans's child as successor. [the mains one and the minors one.....Jihad!!!!!]
- Picks Iruran's child as successor. [Normal political]
- Picks Jessica's child as successor. [Incest pure love]
- Picks Our sister's child as successor. [Incest Atreides(Harkonnen)]

Chipote

Aug 31, 2017
202104.jpg

Behind The Dune 2.31: Alia+Sabibah+Shadout Mapes

WHAT'S NEW?
-Shadout mapes (the housekeeper) won the poll. She now has a sex scene if you save her from the attack.
-Her face is a bit improved, and after the attack, she can wear a stillsuit (use the mirror on her).
-An adult version of Alia is visible in the first prescience vison. She is animated (Click her pelvis).
-One more scene with Sabibah (scare Fremen), to extend the previous pee scene.
-Sabibah's face is improved in her vaginal scene.

A VERSION 2.32 IN THE FUTURE?
Yes but I will do a break on updating BTD and come back on it later (when the movie approaches at worst). I read many good ideas from some subscribers about Alia, and want to do some of them little by little, on my week-ends.
When the content is ready, to not bother Patreon (and its guidelines), I will post the version 2.32 on . I'll do a post about it.

Enjoy! Don't forget the cheat mod when you click on the smuggler's tower.

SUPPORT DAVID!!

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
View attachment 1168712

Behind The Dune 2.31: Alia+Sabibah+Shadout Mapes

WHAT'S NEW?
-Shadout mapes (the housekeeper) won the poll. She now has a sex scene if you save her from the attack.
-Her face is a bit improved, and after the attack, she can wear a stillsuit (use the mirror on her).
-An adult version of Alia is visible in the first prescience vison. She is animated (Click her pelvis).
-One more scene with Sabibah (scare Fremen), to extend the previous pee scene.
-Sabibah's face is improved in her vaginal scene.

A VERSION 2.32 IN THE FUTURE?
Yes but I will do a break on updating BTD and come back on it later (when the movie approaches at worst). I read many good ideas from some subscribers about Alia, and want to do some of them little by little, on my week-ends.
When the content is ready, to not bother Patreon (and its guidelines), I will post the version 2.32 on . I'll do a post about it.

Enjoy! Don't forget the cheat mod when you click on the smuggler's tower.

Mega

SUPPORT DAVID!!

Igneel1 Can you update this please.

4.40 star(s) 98 Votes