phenemeon

Apr 21, 2017
any full unlocked safe files? I really love the game and artstyle is really good, but waiting for spice really kills it for me

Reactions: pomba

reynold.biplane

Dec 11, 2018
is this still updating or is the game completed?
It has been complete for quite a while (the idea was to get the game done in time for the originally planned movie release) but the developer, despite now working on other stuff, keeps making small updates for this.

Reactions: LadyBee

Azeroth67000

May 15, 2018
How can i unlock the following achievement "gave birth to a monster", pretty please ? :D I can't figure out how to do it in the game. Thanks, i very love Dune (also the Cryo's game of 1992) and this game is great so far looking at. I'm looking forward to the next movie. :)

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
How can i unlock the following achievement "gave birth to a monster", pretty please ? :D I can't figure out how to do it in the game. Thanks, i very love Dune (also the Cryo's game of 1992) and this game is great so far looking at. I'm looking forward to the next movie. :)
Can't remember the name, but I think that's the one where you repeatedly abuse the Voice on Jessica. Once you can demand BJs, just do that over and over again, eventually she'll... uhh...

You have fun, now.

redout

Feb 25, 2020
The game is broken when I download it. It says that I'm on day 8888 and have -9kg spice. All of the places are discovered too.

4.40 star(s) 98 Votes