AEthereal_Zoner

Oct 21, 2020

It's summer. The sun is back. I'm in an Arrakis mood so I work a bit on the next update of Behind The Dune. I will add a quest I have in mind since the beginning of the version 2.
A jewel of the baron has disappeared. Paul, will you really want to find it? Alia, why do you want it back so much?
It won't be fully finished for the 26th but i do my best. I tell you more soon.

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017

It's summer. The sun is back. I'm in an Arrakis mood so I work a bit on the next update of Behind The Dune. I will add a quest I have in mind since the beginning of the version 2.
A jewel of the baron has disappeared. Paul, will you really want to find it? Alia, why do you want it back so much?
Don't set your hopes too high, people.
Knowing Balsamique, this will very likely focus much more on the ugly fat bastard than on Alia... because of course what everybody here has been asking for a long time is more Baron, what else? :LOL:

Last edited:

Valila

Jul 29, 2017

If he's going to add more content like this, may I ask for another big side quest for Lady Jessica? :whistle::coffee:

Rochin

Oct 3, 2017

Alia
tumblr_lmi6bbXKoS1qdcjp2540.gif

But it's weird. he said he wouldn't post alia content on patreon anymore, only on pixiv

Last edited:

dudeguy23

May 22, 2018
balsamique pretty much confirmed that the next alia content he'll add will probably include paul,
this alila "content" is really just gonna be running around the game trying to find the ring only to show it to her and she gonna talk about something like using it to marrying duncan and thats gonna be it lol
really doubt it, balsa has been talking about using a tertiary website to host the alia update for a while now, and based on his pixiv, he's probably gonna do some aliaxpaul content, but this is balsa we're talking about, he might just say fuck it and add even more duncan because "he likes him".

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
New Trailer

Thanks Chipote.

Looks better than the first trailer... my only worry is still the choice of actress for Jessica. Seems to me she has not the nobleness nor the charm I would expect from the Bene Gesserit concubine of Duke Atreides (expecially if I think about Lynch's Dune).

BastardX

May 13, 2018
Convince Jessica to give you a blow job (easier before meeting Reverend Mother). Then convince her to have fun in the water pond later on. Go throughout the story and include the ritual. What is important is that you DO NOT USE THE VOICE ON HER. At the end when taking the capital, go with Jessica's advice. If all seems right, Paul will mention how he only wants Jessica as lover. After the epilogue, wait after a day and a vision will trigger of the future where it's legal for Paul to marry his mother.
How do you get the blowjob without the voice?

4.40 star(s) 97 Votes