Dec 18, 2017
I’ve seen the movie “Dune” it’s based on the book, it’s kinda cool guys, a lot of stuff that appears on the movie appears on the game too just not the sexual content ofc to bad but it’s enjoyable, I recommend you guys watching it if you like the game
don't think u should watch this movie u expect there to be sexual content like BTD lol. its a very good faithful adaptation to the original book and one of the better sci-fi movies ive seen. cant wait for part 2

reynold.biplane

Dec 11, 2018
Why is this game labeled harem?, And I'm surprised that it doesn't have the ntr label, this game must be paradise for cuckolds
It seems, that the definition of NTR must have been really watered down over time, because there are people crying over NTR on every second page or so. There is NTR, yes, but very little of the actual stuff (in which case the main character is actually the perpetrator, not the cuck) and all the rest would be sharing at worst. But a lot of people get their knickers in a twist over that as well and call it NTR. I swear there are people, who cry NTR, just when any man besides the MC is even hinted at to be sexually active.

...Anyway.
About harem, agreed. There isn't one, unless your standard for that one is also incredibly low. Just having sex with a woman doesn't make her part of your harem. This leaves you with a "harem" of 4 at maximum and one of them is a last-minute addition.

dudeguy23

May 22, 2018
ok did some more digging, still can't prove that the flat alia masturbating image existed, BUT, i was able to confirm that various images on this thread featuring alia (mostly fan edits that are on the mega folder) were deleted, i can find various references to said images but the original posts were deleted, so if it was posted here like some people were saying it was, it's very likely it was deleted. at this point i just wanna know if it actually existed.

reynold.biplane

Dec 11, 2018
ok did some more digging, still can't prove that the flat alia masturbating image existed, BUT, i was able to confirm that various images on this thread featuring alia (mostly fan edits that are on the mega folder) were deleted, i can find various references to said images but the original posts were deleted, so if it was posted here like some people were saying it was, it's very likely it was deleted. at this point i just wanna know if it actually existed.
Perhaps this is helpful or at least interesting:

All the Alia fanart I have saved from this forum and possibly elsewhere.

dudeguy23

May 22, 2018
Perhaps this is helpful or at least interesting:
Mega
All the Alia fanart I have saved from this forum and possibly elsewhere.
Thanks! I had already found pretty much everything you sent but a couple. It's cool to see that there were some stuff i hadn't seen before, and hopefully if someone has seen the flat alia sketch, they will at least confirm it's existence.

Oct 28, 2017
just watched the movie Dune 2021, and felt like i've played it before and lo and behold, the H game of it LMAO.
That’s so crazy how you said this I literally said in my head damn I wish this was a game so you could fuck the mom cuz the actress is hot. And here I already did in this game lol. I saw the scene where he puts his hand and the box and was like wait a minute???? Had no idea because I never read this game’s description

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020

reynold.biplane

Dec 11, 2018
Thank you reinhold.doppeldecker!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh damn, he really is there. His presence was so low-key, that I didn't even think it might be Piter. I need to watch the movie again.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
English isn't my first language either and I thought the same way as you. I ended up having to look up words in a dictionary every second page or so.

• Haha
Reactions: dokodesuka

Gsorano

Oct 30, 2021
After watching the movie, I found and played the game and was fascinated by its artistic style. Can anyone recommend a game with a similar artistic style?
Apologies for any possible grammar issues, English is not my native language.

4.40 star(s) 98 Votes