desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
This game was the first real experience with Dune for me. I never really got around to watching the old movies or reading the books. After watching the new movie, this game seems even more amazing. It seems to stay pretty close in terms of plot and lore. Lady Jessica is so hot in every iteration. This game, the old movie, the new movie, the TV show versions. Too bad Mother Superior was just an old granny though lol.

LMtheBo$$

Oct 22, 2020
I remember that I once played this game without reading the synopsis and was like "How's this dev crazy enough to think about something like this? It's probably an adaptation from other story".

Well, just watched Dune on the movies yesterday and found out where it is from. Never read the book, but now I want to play this again to see the similarities.

pr83

May 5, 2017
Yo the artstyle is hot and the gameplay isn't too grindy but i do wish animations were less recycled or at least some characters got some unique animations. Hope the creator continues this cause a few more scenarios for some characters would be super.

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
Yo the artstyle is hot and the gameplay isn't too grindy but i do wish animations were less recycled or at least some characters got some unique animations. Hope the creator continues this cause a few more scenarios for some characters would be super.
Unless someone gets paid to remaster the animations using something like the After Effects puppet tool it's not gonna happen, at least not on this game.
Balsamique seemed to be trying to use Live2D and Spine (2D animation programs that have these puppet tools) in his next project(s), so the animations from now on should have more sophistication from soft deformations.

Reactions: Rogerericdu
4.40 star(s) 98 Votes