Renx26

Sep 4, 2020
"Late 1980 The 3rd draft of the Rudolph Wurlitzer's script contains an incestuous relationship between Paul and his mother Jessica, and Alia would be both Paul's daughter and sister! Ridley Scott leaves Dune to work on Blade Runner."

Perhaps some way to impregnate jessica prior to Alia's conception so that Alia is actually Paul's daughter?
But in the game Alia is his father's daughter , Am I right?

May 26, 2018
When I try to play the game my browser wants me to download an extension. Is that needed in order to play the game? Which extension should I use. I use google chrome

dudeguy23

May 22, 2018
But in the game Alia is his father's daughter , Am I right?
You are, but i don't know if many people know this, but Alia used to be Paul's kid in earlier versions, waaaaaaaaay before you could even see her naked, but yeah, if you download an older version you will get what you want. Surprised no one mentioned that yet, or maybe i am remembering wrong.

Also i don't think it would be extremely difficult to change a few lines to make a "more incest" mod

Reactions: longsuper1

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
When I try to play the game my browser wants me to download an extension. Is that needed in order to play the game? Which extension should I use. I use google chrome
Try the standalone Flash projector (AKA the desktop player), instructions in here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/behind-the-dune-v2-33-david-balsamique.128/post-4976310

It lets you play the .SWF file of the game. The EXE file in the first post already comes with that player and the SWF embedded into it, if you're curious

Renx26

Sep 4, 2020
You are, but i don't know if many people know this, but Alia used to be Paul's kid in earlier versions, waaaaaaaaay before you could even see her naked, but yeah, if you download an older version you will get what you want. Surprised no one mentioned that yet, or maybe i am remembering wrong.

Also i don't think it would be extremely difficult to change a few lines to make a "more incest" mod
I also agree that it could make the game more amazing. Anyway, in which older version alia is daughter of paul?

reynold.biplane

Dec 11, 2018

I'm pretty sure that isn't the case. But there was a mod a long time ago, that did indeed turn Alia into Paul's daughter.

4.40 star(s) 98 Votes