Tighter

Sep 28, 2017
Is this game finished or is there more updates to come?
He said this in the comments of his latest post.

" I'm 90% on my new game. With the 10% left i try to add a last scene with Yueh, and that sun screen thing. So I would say, you'd better consider it finished. If I go back on Dune, it will be with my new game engine. So with a new project."

OmegaM468

Jun 9, 2020

Hello everybody!
I said I would add something about Yueh, so I started to sketch about her. Since I read some requests about breast sucking (from gskratos and skumbag), I sketched the C. I think I will dig that one. It was super hard to draw! '-_-

#WorstTributeToDeanStockwell

hibro1

Jul 7, 2020
When I get to the mother reverd sence I cant seem to make it work, I click continue but it doesnt work, anyone know of a fix. Thank you.

LostTriangle

Oct 25, 2018
When I get to the mother reverd sence I cant seem to make it work, I click continue but it doesnt work, anyone know of a fix. Thank you.
I encountered this issue. it's something to do with windows 10 not compatible with Flash Player 11 anymore so the game bugs out. On my Windows 8.1 laptop it works fine. Not sure how to get around this problem.

Edit: clearing '%AppData%\roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\' solved it.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Children of dune with maccavoy was on rotation every hollyday on tvs everywhere for the past 15 years ... family friendly savior drama with Paul and his kids of prophecy.

New movie takes us back in the long haul of Paul just starting up.

How could anyone miss the children of dune tv mini series comes as a mistery.

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
Im curious to see how much popularity this got after the movie released, I didnt honestly know about this till after I saw the movie.
Whenever BTD's Jessica is shared in a Dune FB group it's kind of funny how helpful other members are to those new to the image and are curious for more. In my case, that's how I came to F95.

dudeguy23

May 22, 2018
new update is up on his website if anyone doesn't know, it just fixes the ring quest and adds a yueh scene + 2 pictures. one of em is that sun bathing one uncesored.

4.40 star(s) 98 Votes