dudeguy23

May 22, 2018
just gotta say, the new yueh scene looks beyond unfinished, i guess balsa was trying to fill in his quota, but hey, that might mean one more update before he is DONE done with the game.

giovannialberti8090

Aug 26, 2019
Anyone know if we are close to the completition of the game so i can wait that is finished or we are still far to go? Because im not sure if i should play it now or wait, thanks

Balanda

Jul 6, 2018
From the images the game looks fun and I'm excited to play it for the first time. How much hours of gameplay can I expect if I start my first playthrough now with the last update? Is it nearly finished or should I better wait a couple of updates?

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Now that Dune has become “mainstream” should the dev/artist be worried about a creased and Dissit order?
Oof. Apparently being one of the greatest science fiction books of its time (and beyond) doesn't make it "mainstream"

Nah I get what you mean though, not a serious response.

Goatman129

Oct 18, 2019
can someone please help me? when i go to the map it says its day 88888 and i cant travel also animations dont trigger only get added to the gallery

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
Would be nice if this game was more fleshed out and not so compressed. There is a huge potential here that got cut out. I love the guy's art, his play on the parody and use of comic/sexual innuendos and twists. However, it wouldn't be the small gem it is if it was more complex.

Reactions: Rochin

Rochin

Oct 3, 2017
Would be nice if this game was more fleshed out and not so compressed. There is a huge potential here that got cut out. I love the guy's art, his play on the parody and use of comic/sexual innuendos and twists. However, it wouldn't be the small gem it is if it was more complex.
Apparently, after finishing his new game, he's remake btd with live2d.

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
5 new animations and 2 illustrations, i found only 2 new animations and 2 illustrations

4.40 star(s) 98 Votes