JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
Does anyone here know exactly where the save location is for the game on a Mac?

I've looked at the options that are already here but can't where the save file is supposed to be placed. Thanks for any help? :coffee:

Reactions: Glitterspunk

reynold.biplane

Dec 11, 2018
You can find it here:

Pic for attention:
Awesome design, as expected. And I don't even have to suspend my disbelief with this one. Hot busty milf in MY bed? But she's uncomfortable, so it's still not too unrealistic.

Edit: Whoa, there's LOADS more stuff behind that link! EVERYONE CLICK THAT LINK. INCOMING DUNE UPDATE. HYPE!

Shadow Song

Feb 5, 2018
Does anybody know anything about the game he has been working on for the last year? Horror in Hongdae? I don't see anything on F95

reynold.biplane

Dec 11, 2018
Wouldn't it be time to port this to renpy or unity because Flash died long ago and has poor performance in general
He's using Unity for his new game. I'd say it's better for him to crank out new content instead of busying himself with porting his older stuff, especially since Flash still works, even if it has been discontinued. You are definitely right about the poor performance, though. Closing and restarting the game frequently helps against the inevitable slowdown.

Arkzero

Jun 4, 2021
Hello all,
Sorry tu jump in, I'm playing the mobile version and I can't get two scenes, one with navigator, and one with a fremen girl i suppose.
Someone can help me?
Looked around but can not find anything...
For the navigator scenes just talk to her and insist you want to be on her tank 1) for sex 2) just because u like her tank

Reactions: diomferca

Arkzero

Jun 4, 2021
Btw, is the game complete? shouldnt change that in the post title? or possible another update with some fixes/extras?

Arkzero

Jun 4, 2021
100% complete unlock save
On windows, use it to replace the file buried inside: %AppData%\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects
Great, myself got to 91% not in the mood yo start over. Yet i wonder how was the futa scene unlocked, never appeared to me in the bath

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
He's using Unity for his new game. I'd say it's better for him to crank out new content instead of busying himself with porting his older stuff, especially since Flash still works, even if it has been discontinued. You are definitely right about the poor performance, though. Closing and restarting the game frequently helps against the inevitable slowdown.
Yeah, but unless he ports this to unity and adds more content, he will lose 1/4- 1/2 of all his supporters, of which I am one, since I like the dune, and could care less for his new games. Dune is where the Heart lies, that's what they say.
-_-

Dexco

Jul 1, 2020
Yeah, but unless he ports this to unity and adds more content, he will lose 1/4- 1/2 of all his supporters, of which I am one, since I like the dune, and could care less for his new games. Dune is where the Heart lies, that's what they say.
-_-
that doesn't make sense behind the dune has been pretty much finish for a long time what do you expect more... and to say you don't care about new projects that's suppose to be the opposite

4.40 star(s) 98 Votes