TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
that doesn't make sense behind the dune has been pretty much finish for a long time what do you expect more... and to say you don't care about new projects that's suppose to be the opposite
So what you are saying, is even though I don't care about anything but dune, I should now give him support for stuff I could care less about? Dune was why he had my support. It was Very popular, and his other stuff doesn't come close.

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
So is he developing, now so I can give new support, or just tieing up loose ends for the end of dune? cause I am pretty dam sure, he can have way way way more supporters if he was either going to a new engine, or More content. more npcs, Don't have to be in the movie. from the book, or atleast fit the dune style >:)

Erudito

Mar 10, 2018
This game kept surprising me. Just when i thought David is gonna focus more on the new game,he gave us more updates on this one :LOL: Definitely not complaining,any updates on BTD is always welcomed lol

Burgundy

Jul 26, 2017
This game kept surprising me. Just when i thought David is gonna focus more on the new game,he gave us more updates on this one :LOL: Definitely not complaining,any updates on BTD is always welcomed lol
It's a double edged sword: on one hand it's a shame he is not making another game of the same caliber. Progress on new games is slow since he's going back and forth and they're pretty rough, compared to BtD.

On the other hand I would give my life for Jessica so I'm always down for more. But then again I would also just prefer he'd focus on Dune and expand it properly.

Renx26

Sep 4, 2020
It's a double edged sword: on one hand it's a shame he is not making another game of the same caliber. Progress on new games is slow since he's going back and forth and they're pretty rough, compared to BtD.

On the other hand I would give my life for Jessica so I'm always down for more. But then again I would also just prefer he'd focus on Dune and expand it properly.
I also wish for a true wedding event with Jessica.

factyma666

Mar 28, 2019

I've been waiting for years to play the completed version, turns out now it's "no longer completed" ... I guess I have to wait a few more years :(

I bet we are going to need internet archeologists to dig out a flash player that will be able to run this once it's finally completed.

4.40 star(s) 98 Votes