pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
I'm getting a virus detection
Detected: Trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml

webfile: C:\Users\***a\Downloads\BehindTheDune2.34.EXE.rar|about:internet|pid:8032,ProcessStart:133035038016219591
False positive..? Doesn't F95zone uploaders virus scan the files?

Nov 1, 2017
False positive..? Doesn't F95zone uploaders virus scan the files?
theres a few games ive played from this site which unfortunately, have had viruses on them. Its mainly japanese games that have them. The most recent one Ive had was a browser hijacker. very hard to remove and a lot viruses are very hard for antivirus to pick up now, I even had one that remapped my pc script so I couldnt factory reset my pc at home so I had to do the walk of shame to my nearest pc store to have them do it. (Whenever anyone goes in for a pc wipe they all know why o_o.) Im sure I have a dozen or so right now because theres no explanation for why my pc is so slow on start up ¬_¬

Reactions: Mee&Mee

Crispyking

Jul 15, 2017
Ok, since so many people enjoyed the mommymod, I'll gladly make another one of 2.34. You can find my old, half-finished version here, if you are interested. Hopefully I'll also be able to tickle some additional art out of Balsamique.

But first I'll need a working SWF-file of the newest version. Does anyone have that? Done.

Last edited:

Renx26

Sep 4, 2020
Ok, since so many people enjoyed the mommymod, I'll gladly make another one of 2.34. You can find my old, half-finished version here, if you are interested. Hopefully I'll also be able to tickle some additional art out of Balsamique.

But first I'll need a working SWF-file of the newest version. Does anyone have that? Done.
Please make it early we can't wait

bigbobby0940

Jul 21, 2020
How do I play the 2.18 mommy mod? Flash player is dead, I even downloaded the most recent version before it got nuked and the swf file still won't work

Reactions: Jamsalad
4.40 star(s) 98 Votes