Syybeat

Feb 27, 2018
v2.34 EXE from Anonfile gives a sever Trojan error. Can't even allow the file before it's gone.

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
Ok, since so many people enjoyed the mommymod, I'll gladly make another one of 2.34. You can find my old, half-finished version here, if you are interested. Hopefully I'll also be able to tickle some additional art out of Balsamique.

But first I'll need a working SWF-file of the newest version. Does anyone have that? Done.
If you update the new version with mommy mod. Could you get it to work without flash?

SevlacGames

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2020
Hello, Futa/trans is not on my fetish list ^^
I would like to know if it's possible to skip or disable futa/trans scene in the game?

Sewerewolf

Feb 19, 2020
Guys im on Android and I'm not the tech guy if i download the game rn ill get viruses? Cause i saw some posts about trojan viruses.

Darkarcee

Nov 23, 2020
Anyone that can help me dowload it? I have no clue how to extract RAR files to just compressed zip files like every other game

Burma

May 22, 2018
Oh damn, my save is not working and playing this al over again will take too much time...
I'll wait for the game to complete.

Feb 22, 2020
" Adobe no longer supports Flash Player after 31 December2020 and blocked Flash content from running in Flash Player beginning 12 January2021, Adobe strongly recommends all users immediately uninstall Flash Player to help protect their systems. "

It's just a coincidence that the only options for this game are flash player which is no longer supported due to security exploits, or an exe that gets filtered instantly because it's flagged as a trojan. Not sus at all.

MkUltSmash

Oct 20, 2021
Ok, since so many people enjoyed the mommymod, I'll gladly make another one of 2.34. You can find my old, half-finished version here, if you are interested. Hopefully I'll also be able to tickle some additional art out of Balsamique.

But first I'll need a working SWF-file of the newest version. Does anyone have that? Done.
wow cant wait idk what this mod will do but based on the name im interested

Gedeon5

Nov 26, 2019
Yeah my game is broken, Jessica is stuck in Arrakeen after the attack 'cause I didn't bring her when you ride the worm, there's no follow me option, and I can't trigger the water drink, the same 3 options keep showing when I hit Okay nothing happens.

Reactions: Willtern

Ninjaperv

May 29, 2017
Man, all I want is a route where Paul can marry the Reverend Mother or just more content with Harah and Jessica. It's been six years.....

4.40 star(s) 98 Votes