reynold.biplane

Dec 11, 2018
Ahhhh!!! Ok...!!!! That's makes it easier for me ... THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!
(Sorry, my english is not so good. :cry: )
Oops. Apparently the walkthrough doesn't mention, that you also have to wait for the vision to happen. I should have looked at it before.

I just want to ask if the mod that we are talking about is the "Jessica revision mod" or some other thing ?
Nope, a different one. Search for posts by the user Crispyking to find an old version. I've also included it in the Big-Ass Legacy Pack. But that one's quite a large download.

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
Where to find thi
Oops. Apparently the walkthrough doesn't mention, that you also have to wait for the vision to happen. I should have looked at it before.

Nope, a different one. Search for posts by the user Crispyking to find an old version. I've also included it in the Big-Ass Legacy Pack. But that one's quite a large download.
Where to find this Big-ass Legacy pack ? I seached for Cripskyking in this tread but the post was very old. What are the Swf fine is the OP . And whe mod i found was in two rar files do i need to extract both ?

reynold.biplane

Dec 11, 2018
Where to find thi

Where to find this Big-ass Legacy pack ? I seached for Cripskyking in this tread but the post was very old. What are the Swf fine is the OP . And whe mod i found was in two rar files do i need to extract both ?
Here is the mod. I would say the post is old-ish:
https://f95zone.to/threads/behind-the-dune-v2-34-david-balsamique.128/post-7828923
Here is an explanation about the two rar files:
https://f95zone.to/threads/behind-the-dune-v2-34-david-balsamique.128/post-7835489

Here is the Legacy Pack, which includes old versions, other mods and fanart:
https://f95zone.to/threads/behind-the-dune-v2-34-david-balsamique.128/post-7963268

Sep 29, 2021
This game kept surprising me. Just when i thought David is gonna focus more on the new game,he gave us more updates on this one :LOL: Definitely not complaining,any updates on BTD is always welcomed lol
He's like no.2 on my list of the "keep this artist safe/send a couple of $$ to" people so they can doing projects and doing stuff like updating things they've worked on.

meatnowhere

Dec 6, 2018
THey aren't telling the whole story though, they're still only telling facets of the story.
There's no dinner scene, the relationship between Jessica and Duke Leto is cut very short, and Liet-Kynes is killed off way too quick, in a completely different way than in the book. And all of these things are pretty significant to the plot.
And yet it's 2.5 hours long already and only half the story. I think the director did about as good as he can given the time constraints. As to liet, yeah he always dies around that time period (generally killed by baron hark tho), but nowadays the stronk black female diversity hire character had to go out in a blaze of glory against the "big bads" (sardaukar) rather than just getting tossed into the desert to die like normal old white dude character from the prior story. That's just hollywood these days.

"And what the fuck is up with the whole laserbeam chasing a flyer scene? I'm pretty sure the whole reason, we have shields, and we don't use lasers, is because it causes a small nuclear reaction, so it seems like a really dumb scene to put in there.
I mean it's a cool looking scene, but it's not in the book, and it's canonically false."

Yeah I tend to agree, I discussed this on facebook groups a bit as well. It seems tho that they likely looked at him whether he had a shield up then started blasting, or just started blasting regardless because hey, it's one of the top atreides guys. Plus, it isn't that lasguns always make a mininuke blast everytime one touches a shield, it's that there is a possibility that can happen, but smaller explosions are usually what result. This happens in the books quite a bit during the main atreides/hark battle in the books. Gurney (edit: sorry supposed to be Thufir) is out the desert and he hears a bunch of explosions he presumes are from lasguns touching shields, which he considers very risky, and he thinks probably killed everyone involved even with smaller explosion. Iirc. Still, I like the action scene and does the character duncan a bit of justice, as if someone could just bust up in his territory without him fucking them up some on his way out.

Last edited:

Zeppole

Oct 11, 2017
Any news of mommy mode
Please sir can we have the MOMMYMOD?
Sorry for bothering you sirs
You guys really should stop asking. The person who made the original mod hasn't even confirmed they are working on it. Also since it IS work, and is being done for free, you really should stop pestering/begging on this thread.

You'll just have to wait and hope it actually comes out.

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
You guys really should stop asking. The person who made the original mod hasn't even confirmed they are working on it. Also since it IS work, and is being done for free, you really should stop pestering/begging on this thread.

You'll just have to wait and hope it actually comes out.
If bal ever lurks places, he should come here and see how much people still want dune content.

reynold.biplane

Dec 11, 2018
If bal ever lurks places, he should come here and see how much people still want dune content.
He has posted here in the past. No way to tell, if he still lurks.

No. He would read “people want more Dune content” as “people want more scat, pissing, fisting and futa” which is clearly not the case.
Well, I do enjoy 2 out of 4 of these things. And I am people. And I know Balsamique has a good number of fans, that want more Yueh, and not just because of her pretty face and cute breasts.

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
He has posted here in the past. No way to tell, if he still lurks.

Well, I do enjoy 2 out of 4 of these things. And I am people. And I know Balsamique has a good number of fans, that want more Yueh, and not just because of her pretty face and cute breasts.
I am well aware of that. My point is, those who wish for the mommy mod because they want more Jessica content will probably be sorely disappointed if they think that Balsamique will “listen to his fans” and deliver it, as he has demonstrated time and again to be more inclined to please fans of Yueh (or any other kink, for that matter) rather than Jessica’s.

4.40 star(s) 98 Votes