PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
is it like just me or there are others who also want one on one scene with dr yueh it can go either way that wont matter but a one on one scene would be freaking awesome ... i mean why add her in the game if she cant get even one scene of glory
No thanks.
If I were able I would make a “no Dick mod” to eliminate all futa content.

To think that you can’t have a blowjob from Harah without Yuen swinging her cock in your face is already infuriating enough.

This kind of of content is all or nothing in regard of people liking it or not, so Balsamique should really consider to implement a switch to enable/avoid it just like he did with poop (and that happened only after a lot of complaining from the fans, so I don’t think it’s likely to happen).

reynold.biplane

Dec 11, 2018
I understand. To put this in a constructive way, I feel the M/S content in the game is a bit shallow. If someone asked me to work on it, I'd add more choices and more buildup (i.e. having the player grind more for Paul to seduce Jessica, especially after the Harkonnen attack on the palace and Leto's death).
Because then the reward is having their relationship be more meaningful, consensual, her being attracted back to him, showing initiative... stuff like that.
I agree about the shallowness of the M/S content. But it's in line with the rest of the game. It's all rather superficial and I don't even mean that as a criticism. It's just the style of the game. The story is super condensed. Dialogues are short. Nothing is taken seriously, everything is sexy and therefore ridiculous.
That can't be changed. When a mod tries to change the dialogue with Jessica to be more in-depth and more earnest, it sticks out like a sore thumb.
I'd also like a slower burn of the relationship with Jessica, but honestly it already begins at break-neck speed. You get a boob job from her (and initiated by her!) right at the start of the game. There isn't much of a point to go much slower after that. Especially since the game is so short.
Because of that, I'm actually kinda glad, that Jessica never fully stops resisting. It elevates her above being just another fuckdoll with only her visual design and the taboo aspect setting her apart from the other women.

Without getting too in-depth about such a lighthearted parody, I do think this is a problem with the game in general even outside of Jessica's character. Not that it really matters or is big enough to detract from the enjoyment for what the game actually is, but I can't help but wish that there was a more narratively dense version that took a lot of the same scenes and ideas (plus David's iconic art style which I ~adore~), but gave them more room to breathe. Like even Harkonnen as the big villain doesn't have any dramatic presence for 95% of the story until the very end, which seems like such a waste. Or how casual the big finale is with Paul choosing which ending he will get; for example, if you decide to ally with Harkonnen (which comes completely out of left field unless you squint as hard as humanly possible), you never get to see any sort of reaction from Jessica, and you'd think that she would be pretty damn vocal about being denied her chance for revenge right at the finish line.

Plus, I would've really enjoyed more emphasis on the Voice being a manipulative shortcut that locks you out of a hypothetical romance path for Jessica, presenting the player with an opportunity to do it the easy way right out of the gate or the hard way by actually interacting with her in a more substantive way over the course of the game. You get the briefest hint of this with the bad ending that he added if you do it to her too many times or the underlying implications of the Harkonnen ending, but I feel like it would've worked much better with a full "good guy" path available to offer some contrast.
You're not wrong, but I gotta say, part of what I actually enjoy about this game, is it's brevity. You can play through the whole game and your dick never has to go soft once, cause there's always something happening. And that's pretty unique.
A more narratively focused version of the game could be possible, but you would really have to change everything. The whole game would have to be rebuilt from the ground up. Including a new UI. Because the existing one is not made for long dialogues. Unless you really enjoy clicking a lot.

I don't know much of the other books. Looking at the Fandom wiki, that Messiah book only mentions of Jessica. Do you think there's a way to add M/S content in a game adaptation of Messiah, or are you talking about using other characters altogether?
Thinking about it again, I was mixing up some of the stuff happening in Messiah and Children. But it would still work. Jessica is pretty much absent in Messiah IIRC. She has moved back to Caladan and is rumored to have an affair with another loyal Atreides retainer, who doesn't appear in the game. But that wouldn't stop the player from paying her a visit and trying to win her back after neglecting her for so long during the jihad. Then again, I wasn't thinking about sticking closely to the story, anyway. BtD has already integrated some small bits of Messiah, anyway. Like gholas and Alia being a horny brat.
Then there is the breeding program of the Bene Gesserit, which they want to continue. And they explicitely have inbreeding in mind in the books (specifically Paul with Alia (they don't comply, of course) but the Bene Gesserit plans could include Jessica in the game). And then of course there is the creepy Atreides twins from Children of Dune, who have to fight against the genetic memory of their parents (Paul and Chani), who are yearning for each other and would very much like to use their children as vessels to be reunited in the flesh again. They also marry each other in the end but only for political reasons and they don't consummate the marriage.

I would say there are plenty of possibilities for someone with a creative and perverted mind.

okme

Jan 21, 2018
v2.34 save 100% unlock
Do you have the save game location? I cant find it with the paths people have given for the older versions. Im using the exe version.

edit: I had to deleted the shared folders and now it shows up, but the exe doesnt recognized the save game for some reason.

Last edited:

Fulture

Jun 16, 2017
Do you have the save game location? I cant find it with the paths people have given for the older versions. Im using the exe version.

edit: I had to deleted the shared folders and now it shows up, but the exe doesnt recognized the save game for some reason.
You can find it here: %AppData%\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects

Reactions: voltairepop

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
o_O.... besides getting new paths to start like I suggested in my earlier comment for expansions and etc. The only thing now that can make this game better is the supposedly upcoming Mommmymod.

Reactions: blarg0192

reynold.biplane

Dec 11, 2018
Great Update!!! Thank you! (y) :love:

But, how can I marry Jessica?
AND
a Anal-Scene between Paul & Jessica would be nice!!!
Unfortunately, marrying Jessica only exists as a vision of the future at this point and is pretty hard to reach.
Anal with Jessica has been in the game for a long time, though.

Consult the walkthrough:

Reactions: dokodesuka

Charlie78

Jan 18, 2018
What or who is Oedipussy?
I want to see the scene where Paul marries Jessica but no matter what I do I always get the same thing...
Marriage to Chani or the Princess. I need help! The walkthrough doesn't help...

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
What or who is Oedipussy?
I want to see the scene where Paul marries Jessica but no matter what I do I always get the same thing...
Marriage to Chani or the Princess. I need help! The walkthrough doesn't help...
Sigh…

1. boobjob from Jessica at the beginning of the game
2. Once you learned to use the Voice (Jessica will tell you “Not bad, try using it discretely…”) NEVER EVER use it on her again
3. When you are with Jessica in the sietch near the water, offer to swim naked, then admit to be horny. This way she will give you a HJ.
4. Don’t create a Leto ghola, you can choose the other options to enter the palace
5. When confronting the emperor and the baron, choose “you killed my father, bitches”, then when Jessica proposes a marriage between you and Irulan, first say it’s her you want to marry, then accept her plan.
6.After the credits, if you wait a day or so you should have a vision of the wedding.

Guys, I lost count of the times someone asked this and frankly I am sick of answering again. Let’s learn to use the search option everybody, shall we? Any walkthrough/unlocking content problem you can have has already been solved AND posted on these pages.

Charlie78

Jan 18, 2018
Ahhhh!!! Ok...!!!! That's makes it easier for me ... THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!
(Sorry, my english is not so good. :cry: )

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
o_O.... besides getting new paths to start like I suggested in my earlier comment for expansions and etc. The only thing now that can make this game better is the supposedly upcoming Mommmymod.
What is this mod ive been reding about and how can i get it ?

Reactions: Renx26
4.40 star(s) 98 Votes