simisimisimi

Feb 25, 2018
i'd like to see some contents like actual sex scene with the widow, irulan or Jessica or maybe the old lady that test us. I think that David lately inserts only fetish contents like the boobjob with clothes or irulan sniffing sperm :oops:. By the way is today the update right?

Reactions: spike0000

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
i'd like to see some contents like actual sex scene with the widow, irulan or Jessica or maybe the old lady that test us. I think that David lately inserts only fetish contents like the boobjob with clothes or irulan sniffing sperm :oops:. By the way is today the update right?
In the old game you can have a full penetration sex scene with Lady Jessica.

simisimisimi

Feb 25, 2018
yes i know that, but only a few scenes are actual sex. Basically all the new scenes of recent updates are only fetish scenes. I'm not saying that i didn't like them but i hope he can make some real sex scenes sometime. Personally speaking i'm starting to see this new fetish scenes as useless. Just think about Irulan scene. A bunch of guys start jerking off and cum on her, she sniff their cum and after that they go away and none of them think about fucking her ahahah. A gangbang scene would probably be too obvious but i bet anyone would prefer this type of scene instead of see her sniffing some sperm.

spike0000

Jul 12, 2017
I am totally agree with that idea!

And all the fremen leaders except Stilgar lol.

You know what, if there is no Jessica penetration scene in the later this game, I think the whole renewal is meaningless.

Maybe, he is just afraid of the new freaking Patreon rule.

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Today at his patreon...

"Hello!
Last year, for the Harkonnen ending, I did a fast sketch that was just a placeholder, with a pose too hard to animate.
It seems that this placeholder was appreciated so I work on it. I don't think I will animate it. The Harkonnen end has already another animation."
Aw, man. This is like the best looking scene though.

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
It be out lads!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here it is! Lots of fun with the princess Irulan this month. Enjoy this music you did not hear for so long.

NEW STUFF

-3 animated draws for the spicehololic Irulan, near the end.
-Sketch added to the Harkonnen Ending.
-After the Harkonnens take back Arrakis, their harvest troop will be there.
REMADE STUFF
-Legendary Music made by Stéphane Picq added!!!
-The softcore part (picture and text) of all the endings.
-The sex scene of the Harkonnen ending (At the end, say you'll kill the Empror and the Baron, then agree with the baron).
-The sex scene of the original book ending (Don't take Leto as a ghola, kill the Baron and marry Irulan to have her BJ).
-Blowjob and ridding of Jessica after you use the voice 4 times on her.
-Titfuck of Irulan.

Don't forget you can see the sexual scenes in the menu "SCENES", and also the "cheat" in clicking the smuggler's tower.

Enjoy!

Erudito

Mar 10, 2018
It be out lads!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here it is! Lots of fun with the princess Irulan this month. Enjoy this music you did not hear for so long.

NEW STUFF

-3 animated draws for the spicehololic Irulan, near the end.
-Sketch added to the Harkonnen Ending.
-After the Harkonnens take back Arrakis, their harvest troop will be there.
REMADE STUFF
-Legendary Music made by Stéphane Picq added!!!
-The softcore part (picture and text) of all the endings.
-The sex scene of the Harkonnen ending (At the end, say you'll kill the Empror and the Baron, then agree with the baron).
-The sex scene of the original book ending (Don't take Leto as a ghola, kill the Baron and marry Irulan to have her BJ).
-Blowjob and ridding of Jessica after you use the voice 4 times on her.
-Titfuck of Irulan.

Don't forget you can see the sexual scenes in the menu "SCENES", and also the "cheat" in clicking the smuggler's tower.

Enjoy!
*INCOHERENT SCREECHING*

spike0000

Jul 12, 2017
looks like you can only bang the mom once. tried the second time and she killed me XD
Me too.

But, why she still kills me after incest ending..

And, how could a Kwisatz Haderach die by poison and surprise attack..

This might some kind of bug.

Reactions: Valila

Zeppole

Oct 11, 2017
Here you guys go, a no shit version of the latest release.

All credit goes to a heroic anon on a different site, truly a savior from the scat fetishists. :relievedface:
TBH i didn't see any scat in this, at least based on my playthrough. Maybe i just missed it...

4.40 star(s) 101 Votes