Fed

May 14, 2017
I love the art, but I'm not a fan of cucking. I wish there was a modded version with interactive sex scenes instead of all of these strange fetishes/getting cucked all the time. I'd much rather have the options to choose how the sex scenes play out. V14.3 was much better to me, but as long as the creator is doing what he likes, then I guess its take it or leave it. If your new to this thread, just know this game has leaned heavily towards NTR and various other strange fetishes. If its not your cup of tea, then I'd suggest you give the older version a shot.
I played and liked the original (other than a couple scenes), he changed a bunch of scenes/included more cucking? That's very disappointing.

Ark974

Jan 8, 2018
I mostly agree, the original look better despite having good scenes for the new version : The blowjob from Reverand Mother is awsome, the titfuck about the fremen widow is good but is to bad we don't have a choice about with or without clothes but it's one of the fetish of the creator so I respect that.

I'm a little dissapointed about to not see again the smuggler sex scene (reverse cowgirl or a new sex scene ?). Seriously the girls design are wonderful but to bad we can't have all scenes we want (but we can imagine eh eh)

spike0000

Jul 12, 2017
I love the art, but I'm not a fan of cucking. I wish there was a modded version with interactive sex scenes instead of all of these strange fetishes/getting cucked all the time. I'd much rather have the options to choose how the sex scenes play out. V14.3 was much better to me, but as long as the creator is doing what he likes, then I guess its take it or leave it. If your new to this thread, just know this game has leaned heavily towards NTR and various other strange fetishes. If its not your cup of tea, then I'd suggest you give the older version a shot.
I am agree with it, too.

In this new version, you voice her to ride, she kills you.

You only succeed just once at the first time you try, and then later on every time you try, you die, lol.

Reactions: User_71462

COOL_CAT

Jul 4, 2017
I don't remember any cucking in this game, can you give me some examples?
I am agree with it, too.

In this new version, you voice her to ride, she kills you.

You only succeed just once at the first time you try, and then later on every time you try, you die, lol.
Jessica killing Paul doesn't make any sense, I think David went overboard with this.

Reactions: Fed and spike0000
U

User_71462

There is the ending scene with Baron thrown in with you and Jessica. Why the Baron?.......gross..... The entire orgy, where almost all of your interest are with other dudes at one time. The moments where the Duke or your body guard gets with Jessica in the anal scene, although you can make it to where its you instead. You also have a vision of the Duke boning Jessica. Then there is the ending scene with Princess Irulan sucks off all your warriors, and this isn't even everything. Honestly, there is way too much NTR for me, even in the older version. I'm not knocking other's taste, its just not for me. So I was just giving friendly advice to those like me and to hopefully spark an idea where someone takes David's art and makes a harem rework/mod of this game.

U

User_71462

I wish there was more of an option to have your own harem while keeping the ntr options for those who are into it.
Agreed. When games give you the option to work around with alternate scenes and or the ability to opt out of the ones not suited to your taste, then I'm totally fine with it being present. KsT's TheTwist is a really good example of that. It has both paths and has the ability to make everyone who doesn't directly hate either the concept or 3D art of the game happy.

Reactions: Fed

spike0000

Jul 12, 2017
I don't remember any cucking in this game, can you give me some examples?

Jessica killing Paul doesn't make any sense, I think David went overboard with this.
Yeah, talk about it,

How could Jessica the reverend mother kill a Kwisatz Haderach with poison and surprise attack..

Reactions: User_71462

COOL_CAT

Jul 4, 2017
There is the ending scene with Baron thrown in with you and Jessica. Why the Baron?.......gross..... The entire orgy, where almost all of your interest are with other dudes at one time. The moments where the Duke or your body guard gets with Jessica in the anal scene, although you can make it to where its you instead. You also have a vision of the Duke boning Jessica. Then there is the ending scene with Princess Irulan sucks off all your warriors, and this isn't even everything. Honestly, there is way too much NTR for me, even in the older version. I'm not knocking other's taste, its just not for me. So I was just giving friendly advice to those like me and to hopefully spark an idea where someone takes David's art and makes a harem rework/mod of this game.
Paul and the Baron fucking Jessica is appropriate for that ending, as you unified the two houses;
The orgy party is really dumb in my opinion, where the fuck is Paul?;
The anal part is with Paul;
The Duke boning Jessica is fair as well, they are married after all;
The bukkake is also dumb, not only because we have no scene of Irulan being fucked but also because she is supposed to be Paul's wife.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
So... for someone who didn't play yet this game and wanted to, long story short the old version it's the best?

U

User_71462

Paul and the Baron fucking Jessica is appropriate for that ending, as you unified the two houses;
The orgy party is really dumb in my opinion, where the fuck is Paul?;
The anal part is with Paul;
The Duke boning Jessica is fair as well, they are married after all;
The bukkake is also dumb, not only because we have no scene of Irulan being fucked but also because she is supposed to be Paul's wife.
Paul and the Baron in a bedroom together is never appropriate no matter what........again.......gross. They can shake hands after you fuck Jessica for all I care, but the way it goes down in the game, just no man.......The anal part can be with Paul yes, but it can also be your bodyguard that does it which is why I listed it. Just because Jessica and the Duke are married, doesn't mean it has to be worked into the game. Hell, the game could of started after Leto dies and you could be Alia's father/brother. I'm glad we completely agree on some views. Its completely in the hands of the artist at the end of the day though.

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Paul and the Baron in a bedroom together is never appropriate no matter what........again.......gross. They can shake hands after you fuck Jessica for all I care, but the way it goes down in the game, just no man.......The anal part can be with Paul yes, but it can also be your bodyguard that does it which is why I listed it. Just because Jessica and the Duke are married, doesn't mean it has to be worked into the game. Hell, the game could of started after Leto dies and you could be Alia's father/brother. I'm glad we completely agree on some views. Its completely in the hands of the artist at the end of the day though.
It's supposed to be about breaking taboos. She's Paul's mother and she's Harkonnen's daughter.

Reactions: Wugga and spike0000
U

User_71462

It's supposed to be about breaking taboos. She's Paul's mother and she's Harkonnen's daughter.
I understand what your saying timepants. It does make since on paper if you don't take into account just how gross the Baron is within the story of Dune, but even if I didn't know that info it would still a big no for me. I'm cool with breaking some taboos but not with sharing. Especially not with the infectious and pus ridden Baron with all of his sores, boils, and STDs. F that. In my opinion it doesn't matter how you justify it, that shit is disgusting. To each there own though.

spike0000

Jul 12, 2017
I understand what your saying timepants. It does make since on paper if you don't take into account just how gross the Baron is within the story of Dune, but even if I didn't know that info it would still a big no for me. I'm cool with breaking some taboos but not with sharing. Especially not with the infectious and pus ridden Baron with all of his sores, boils, and STDs. F that. In my opinion it doesn't matter how you justify it, that shit is disgusting. To each there own though.
Hahaha no worries, bud.

A Kwisatz Haderach and a reverend mother of bene gesserit can detox poison and control there body cells.

They won't be infected or impregnated without there will.

They are like demi god walking among humen in Dune.

Reactions: Cirro84
U

User_71462

Hahaha no worries, bud.

A Kwisatz Haderach and a reverend mother of bene gesserit can detox poison and control there body cells.

They won't be infected or impregnated without there will.

They are like demi god walking among humen in Dune.
Spike, its not an omnipotent power that works on everything or gives you everything you want though bro, and if there is anyone who has a disease that can't be cured by a reverend mother, its Baron. Kwisatz Haderach doesn't have to worry as much though, but even that has its limits. This is the reason why Paul chose to halt his evolution at vision sight and chose not to combine with the Sandworm; however, this is not a power Paul has currently awoken in the story. He only just gets to the point to where he can kill with a word by the end of this games story ark. All the way up until the attack to retake the fortress, he is still using his Weirding Module. So Paul is not so able or so lucky enough to be able to fight the infection Baron has yet either, and since Baron is literally slowly dying, without having to be killed, the scene can't be that far in the future. If it was, Baron would be dead from either natural causes or by one of his many diseases. This is why he puts so much emphasis on building up Feyd as his heir. Baron even plots to kill off his older nephew, Glossu, for Feyd's sake. Though it doesn't go as planned. Hell, even Paul's son, you know the God Emperor Leto Atreides II, dies do to falling through a bridge. Although he allowed it to happen, the fact is that even after living for 3,500 years, he still died to a fall; and he was literally the pinnacle a Kwisatz Haderach could achieve.

4.40 star(s) 101 Votes