Plaedios

Jul 14, 2018
I think if you go to the website he hosted for it, it has that scene. Unless it's been changed since I last played.

ABDOOL

Dec 23, 2017
any difference between SWF and EXE? and which one do u get when u download it from the website that u can play online on. idk if there is something smoother or higher resolution.
and can we please get the 2.7
its been a while.

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
His latest art as requested. I'm to lazy to bother copying what he posted with the art :p! Not that it was of great importance anyway. Basically he is still working on improving art and scenes. No new date for the new version and yes I posted V2.7 a while ago, search for it. OP hasn't been updated yet, and I can't do that myself, sorry.

And yes David is putting all of his time in BTD for now, so Vega Hunter is on a temp hold I believe, anything he'll post related to Vega Hunter I'll let you guys know, don't worry.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

seipher

Sep 30, 2017
someone knows where I can download the CG
I can not find them anywhere
Can anybody help me

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
... any difference between SWF and EXE?
The .exe version of this game (or other flash based games for that matter) comes with its own flash player, self-contained.
The .swf version is basically the flash game only. Can be drastically smaller for download, but you need a player for it to make it run. The same for other flash games too, if they are .swf files only.

Adobe is offering their flash player for Windows, Linux, Mac OS X. Sadly they stopped supporting Android.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

... which one do u get when u download it from the website that u can play online on.
On that webpage it says: 'Download SWF download, 8.9 MB', so I guess it is the .swf game only.

... idk if there is something smoother or higher resolution.
Sorry, don't know what you mean with this. There are however some games which have a reduced resolution, e.g. for playing online. Maybe this is what you thought of?? BtD is relatively small, the dev did not create two different variants, for online and offline use. The only diff is the change in size - .exe with player (some 15 mbs more), .swf without player. No diff in quality afaik.

... and can we please get the 2.7, its been a while.
... I posted V2.7 a while ago, search for it. OP hasn't been updated yet, and I can't do that myself, sorry.
I you jump back about 3 to 4 pages and check every one for '2.7' it may take you 30 secs?

brw, tyvm @Gert_Boomans for the newest version. ^^

Reactions: Krull

Burai

Oct 1, 2017
After the Palace attack and choosing your Concubine, I am unable to find Jessica. Is there a specific location or is it a bug?

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
The .swf version is basically the flash game only. Can be drastically smaller for download, but you need a player for it to make it run.
Internet Explorer is all I've ever needed for .swf. That said, I'm not convinced their performance is up to snuff compared to an .exe, they can get super-laggy if there's a lot going on.

4.40 star(s) 97 Votes