Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
At this rate- the game is going to go on longer than the book, the DVD, the Sci-fi mini-seris, the Japanese Laserdisc, and the Brazilian release/version "Duna". :)

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
After the Palace attack and choosing your Concubine, I am unable to find Jessica. Is there a specific location or is it a bug?
iirc chief Stilgar mentioned sth like 'let's go siech Tabr', which is to the NW. This is one place that is open in the back, with a reservoir. You may find J there.
btw I got a bug I guess? Had her 'come with me', after attack couldn't get rid of her with 'stay here'. Did only work when I intentionally added 3 to my group. Then I could kick her. She still had been at that spot afterwards, so bug.

Internet Explorer is all I've ever needed for .swf. That said, I'm not convinced their performance is up to snuff compared to an .exe, they can get super-laggy if there's a lot going on.
Adobe Flash player projector works for me with other games too, like some Vortex or MarbleSyrup ones. No probs had. Good thing about the projector is it's basically a 'portable' all-in-one variant, for Linux, Windows, OS X. Normally means it should keep its settings all in own directory, no registry (with Win) or other 'settings' dirs to use. Very nice.

Reactions: Krull

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
why i can't hire sabibah ?
Need to talk to some char before. Always same: stuck? Talk to NPCs.
  • She is the first you can meet, may at least have a dialogue about Spice. Means talk to mom, dad, Duncan.
  • After 'how we need a shitton of Spice, move yo arse out there, get some', you are tasked to start collecting.
  • You may visit the smuggler the first time and get first coords for places. Later you get some from Stilgar.
  • This should suffice, meet Sabibah, make her work for you, only now talk to Bene Gesserit witch, do a test.

how do you learn or use the voice? ...
  • First ask mom about 'the voice', then try, ask Bene Gesserit witch and try with her, again.
  • Talk to others, basically all guys, I forgot sorry. Think, as told, you may influence one of them to test.
  • What next? Visit Fremen females around, try out. They are not supposed to know, so train use a few times.
  • What next? Try again at home?? With those you failed before?? What can possibly happen? ;)

Reactions: Krull

youngmoist

Aug 11, 2017
Well if you're talking about game - there is small red text above download links :p
"*The game is completed but Developer is creating game again with totaly new stuff*"
well i meant the current version that hes working on lol, ive played the completed version already

titokm10

Aug 15, 2017
Oh man just started playing this and a titjob from the mother i think im starting to like this game!!!

titokm10

Aug 15, 2017
This game in the format of a Ren´Py visual novel or even RPGMAKER would be a success for sure. Haven´t watch the movie is the any sexy scenes in it??

4.40 star(s) 97 Votes