Zeppole

Oct 11, 2017
The anal scene featuring paul/duncan with jessica has scat. Only a brief moment, but still enough to be a "wtf" moment.
Ooooh yeah that! I completely removed it. I guess my mind didn't want to see it and automatically blanked it out xD

spike0000

Jul 12, 2017
Here you guys go, a no shit version of the latest release.

All credit goes to a heroic anon on a different site, truly a savior from the scat fetishists. :relievedface:
Is there any other mods ?

For example Paul voice Jessica to ride with no death by poison..

Hamlet

Jan 21, 2018
is it me or patreon is doing hateron stuff for this game too?
David sent out a message clarifying what is going on.

My patreon page is suspended for a day or two. The reason is that some old posts were public but were containing nudity (It’s true my Alice in wonderland shows her genitals!!! D: ), and my banner was too hot (I guess because of the naked rabbit-girl). My bad.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
David sent out a message clarifying what is going on.

My patreon page is suspended for a day or two. The reason is that some old posts were public but were containing nudity (It’s true my Alice in wonderland shows her genitals!!! D: ), and my banner was too hot (I guess because of the naked rabbit-girl). My bad.
so they are not getting touchy about the incest parts....interesting.

Reactions: VivelaFrance

Tentacle

Mar 12, 2017
Got a bug, after I purchased Duncan ghola got the house atomics and then purchased leto ghola have leto fuck jessica, but the scene won't end anymore. It just keeps repeating.

Valila

Jul 29, 2017
Got a bug, after I purchased Duncan ghola got the house atomics and then purchased leto ghola have leto fuck jessica, but the scene won't end anymore. It just keeps repeating.
I think the scene where Jessica is being fucked to show ghola's memories is Paul and Jessica are having sex (even it's anal sex though T^T)

spike0000

Jul 12, 2017
I think you just need wait for 5~10 seconds after click stop fucking button before click talk to~ button.

Mine was working in that way.

It seems because the scene was not finished before talk to leto or Duncan.

starwolf72000

Mar 2, 2018
Good morning, the new version seems to have removed the mother's scene. I am very poor English, but also grasped the old version to contrast. However, I still have to say that mother is the best.

Reactions: Valila

Fed

May 14, 2017
Good morning, the new version seems to have removed the mother's scene. I am very poor English, but also grasped the old version to contrast. However, I still have to say that mother is the best.
Shit, say it ain't so. She was the best and I was hoping that he'd put more m/s scenes in the remake.

Edit: v2.7 is also out now.

Reactions: Valila
U

User_71462

I love the art, but I'm not a fan of cucking. I wish there was a modded version with interactive sex scenes instead of all of these strange fetishes/getting cucked all the time. I'd much rather have the options to choose how the sex scenes play out. V14.3 was much better to me, but as long as the creator is doing what he likes, then I guess its take it or leave it. If your new to this thread, just know this game has leaned heavily towards NTR and various other strange fetishes. If its not your cup of tea, then I'd suggest you give the older version a shot.

4.40 star(s) 97 Votes