enman

Feb 10, 2018
There is no a secret button to unlock gallery? I'm not in condition to replay this 5th time.

enman

Feb 10, 2018
Sorry, I found only 2.33 walkthrough here by phantom. No for the latest version with all new features for 2 years?

EvoletRain13

Oct 17, 2017
I keep coming back because i really like the art... and it's always Paul getting cucked in some way (i remember when the dev said something like "the little sister is out of the plans"... and now i come back, and i see a defloration scene with duncan, and an humiliation scene with Paul, among other shit like that... wtf is this shit?)... it is that hard to make two paths of the same scenes?.

For example, you can just do the same scene with Paul and keep one with Duncan, make it a path, and nobody will give a fuck, because they are not going to select that one with Duncan. (or they will, because there's always fans for that)

But the thing is... the dude apparently refuses to do that with Paul, and i don't understand why, it's easy money... i just insane, i don't get it.

idk why the fuck some devs do shit like this. This is why there are a lot of chimp outs within fanbases when it comes to nsfw games imo, just fucking around with people for no logical reason.

Jan 3, 2021
I keep coming back because i really like the art... and it's always Paul getting cucked in some way (i remember when the dev said something like "the little sister is out of the plans"... and now i come back, and i see a defloration scene with duncan, and an humiliation scene with Paul, among other shit like that... wtf is this shit?)... it is that hard to make two paths of the same scenes?.

For example, you can just do the same scene with Paul and keep one with Duncan, make it a path, and nobody will give a fuck, because they are not going to select that one with Duncan. (or they will, because there's always fans for that)

But the thing is... the dude apparently refuses to do that with Paul, and i don't understand why, it's easy money... i just insane, i don't get it.

idk why the fuck some devs do shit like this. This is why there are a lot of chimp outs within fanbases when it comes to nsfw games imo, just fucking around with people for no logical reason.
Lots of people aren't happy with his decisions regarding Jessica and Alia with Paul content. You can have sex with Alia once tho, just don't give her the ring.

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
Lots of people aren't happy with his decisions regarding Jessica and Alia with Paul content. You can have sex with Alia once tho, just don't give her the ring.
Well, once the MommyMod comes out at the end of this year, Which I think is the right one. It will state that you got jess pregnant, and Alia is your daughter, etc.

reynold.biplane

Dec 11, 2018

1. What do you mean by humiliation? I've played this game from beginning to end countless times and don't remember any deliberate humiliation. Unless you mean Alia slapping Paul and squeezing his balls a little? To me, that's just rough sex, no humiliation.
2. I understood the anger about Duncan getting a scene with Alia before the ring quest existed. But why now? You don't have to spy on them in the showers. Paul can be the one to deflower Alia. Both holes even.

Was all of that confirmed by the creator? Either way, that would be awesome.
Kinda. Alia already is Paul and Jessica's daughter in Crispyking's old mod. I see no reason, why he would change that.
(Leto is replaced by Paul in the flashback vision and instead of it being a flashback it is now supposed to be Paul and Jessica being in a trance or sleepwalking or something. I don't like how it is done but I also don't know how it could be done any better.)

• Wow
Reactions: Impregnator_Erectux
Jan 3, 2021
2. I understood the anger about Duncan getting a scene with Alia before the ring quest existed. But why now? You don't have to spy on them in the showers. Paul can be the one to deflower Alia. Both holes even.
Or Duncan can just stay
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and you get all the action.

Kinda. Alia already is Paul and Jessica's daughter in Crispyking's old mod. I see no reason, why he would change that.
(Leto is replaced by Paul in the flashback vision and instead of it being a flashback it is now supposed to be Paul and Jessica being in a trance or sleepwalking or something. I don't like how it is done but I also don't know how it could be done any better.)
I'm currently playing the other mother mod and it does something similar, but I have yet to see Alia being born, so idk if she's your daughter for sure.

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
idk why the fuck some devs do shit like this.
Besides creative tastes, incest is illegal Patreon content. I think he'd rather not give ammo to potential Patreon trolls.
PS well, it's actually illegal "payment processor" content, Patreon just abides by it because they still want to have PayPal. Many years ago Patreon was much more lax.

GothGirl

Mar 21, 2019
Hey guys. Suddenly my save file (100%) dissappeared. I've tried to download save from this site however instruction says that I need to put it AppData/Macromedia/... but it doesn't seem that I have Macromedia folder in AppData. Moreover when I've tried to simply create all folders, saves simply didn't work. Do You have any idea what could have happened or maybe I'm looking for Macromedia folder in wrong place at start. Best regards :)

reynold.biplane

Dec 11, 2018
Hey guys. Suddenly my save file (100%) dissappeared. I've tried to download save from this site however instruction says that I need to put it AppData/Macromedia/... but it doesn't seem that I have Macromedia folder in AppData. Moreover when I've tried to simply create all folders, saves simply didn't work. Do You have any idea what could have happened or maybe I'm looking for Macromedia folder in wrong place at start. Best regards :)
Are you sure you were looking in the right place?
C:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\[NUMBERSTRING]\localhost\Users\[USERNAME]\Downloads\BehindTheDune_vX.XX.exe

4.40 star(s) 98 Votes