margh

Aug 14, 2017
I'm surprised no one has made a model or LORA for stable diffusion of David's work. I'd be very interested in messing around with one

Jan 3, 2021
This creator's autism must be crippling to still not have a consensual sex scene between Jessica and Paul that isn't tainted by mind control, it being a dream, or it being in a bad ending. And the whole "it's out of character" stuff is hilarious given the entire rest of the game. Everybody in this game's world is cool being a degenerate and Jessica is cool getting Paul off with her hand and titties, but actual incest is just too immoral for her? Get real. The creator of this game gets off on stringing people along. He could be making serious cash with how good his art is and how easily he seems to be able to write mother/son stuff, but he'd rather not make bank so he can jerk his audience around.
In the Oedipus ending you get to do her post-game without mind-control.

Aug 24, 2020
I know someone asked this already but he didn't receive an answer so I want to know if there are bad ends in the game? Or were they removed or are they still present in the game?

Raku07

Aug 31, 2017
there is a bug? i cant trigger the first bj scene with jessica and hj with reverse mother and also i cant save the game...
what kinds of swf player do you use?

Last edited:

sweetit

Aug 17, 2020
Damn kinda sad its not avoidable i remember that the girls in it were love interests or something like it

Thanks for the reply appreciate it
Its a literal spice orgy as written in the book maybe a bit more graphic but who knows what happens during those, kinda hard to not do if hes staying book accurate

Aug 24, 2020
I asked Crispyking about the mod and this is their response exactly:

Hi! Yes, I'm planing to mod the final version, but this still isn't it. Once Balsa is done adding new content I'll rewrite most of the dialogue (~12.000 lines), and expand the story by some custom made commissions with mainly Harah and Kaleff. However, since that's a lot of work to be done and will cost me a few hundred bucks, I'd like to ask you to be patient. This is a passion project of mine (since I love Balsa's art so much), so you can rest assured that it will be done, although it may take up to the end of the year.

reynold.biplane

Dec 11, 2018
Is that the depraved one?
Yes.

Hi! Yes, I'm planing to mod the final version, but this still isn't it. Once Balsa is done adding new content I'll rewrite most of the dialogue (~12.000 lines), and expand the story by some custom made commissions with mainly Harah and Kaleff. However, since that's a lot of work to be done and will cost me a few hundred bucks, I'd like to ask you to be patient. This is a passion project of mine (since I love Balsa's art so much), so you can rest assured that it will be done, although it may take up to the end of the year.
NICE.
My deepest respect, if he actually pulls it off.
Btw, Kaleff is the oldest of Harah's two sons.
It's against my principles, but I'm kinda excited.

abrama

Mar 16, 2022
This creator's autism must be crippling to still not have a consensual sex scene between Jessica and Paul that isn't tainted by mind control, it being a dream, or it being in a bad ending. And the whole "it's out of character" stuff is hilarious given the entire rest of the game. Everybody in this game's world is cool being a degenerate and Jessica is cool getting Paul off with her hand and titties, but actual incest is just too immoral for her? Get real. The creator of this game gets off on stringing people along. He could be making serious cash with how good his art is and how easily he seems to be able to write mother/son stuff, but he'd rather not make bank so he can jerk his audience around.
If you marry jessica in a vision then she willingly performs sex acts on you when you ask her to.

Jan 3, 2021

Are you referring to this mod?

https://f95zone.to/threads/behind-the-dune-jessica-revision-mod-10dlorenzo.35445/

reynold.biplane

Dec 11, 2018
No, it's this one:

Here's what Crispyking had to say about it:

"If it's my mod you are referring to, then I consider it to have become somewhat obsolete once Balsamique created a friendlier Jessica route. I've also stopped modding because newer versions got published so frequently, that I couldn't keep up with my recoding.

But now I'm curious about the hopefully oncoming final version. If people are still interested in a full blown mommy-mod with less repetitive dialogues, then I might look into modding that again. I'd even consider trying to commission some new scenes from Balsamique, since I love his art so much. I'm thinking about Harah reminiscing about the good, old times with her son Kaleff, if you catch my drift. ;)

I've added my last half-done mod (2.18, decompress with WinRAR or 7ZIP), so that you can get an impression on how such a mod would look like. It's still bugged, (e.g. you can't skip the intro without crashing the game), and it features some slight changes in game-logic (e.g. Harah has to be present when you get naughty with Jessica in order to unlock her still unrefined Kaleff dialogues).

So let me know if any of you are still interested in such a thing, and just ask away if you have any questions!"

4.40 star(s) 98 Votes