reynold.biplane

Dec 11, 2018
Breastfeeding scene?? In the game (btd)?? How??
After Jessica gives birth to Alia, you can find her breastfeeding sometimes and get in on the action.

Are photos and plants the only new thing in this update?? 2.35.6
Photos have been in the game for a long time now. Plants are indeed the only new thing this update. But stick around for a few more days. Another update will come out this month with a scene to match the new ecology mechanic.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Vermillion246

Xrossmaster

Jul 28, 2018
Honestly, I just hope Alia either have a part in the whole orgy (sadly no DP, that spot is already taken by Jessica), or at least have a separate scene for her, because it would be very sad to just have her in a corner high as fuck and yet not do anything.

Jan 3, 2021
One could say the same of the proud Fremen people, and yet...

But I don't want to convince anyone, I just summarized how I felt about it in the last few years. Today I am quite less involved into BtD because of how it turned out and because I have seen the game Balsa plays again and again. I am more disappointed than angry, honestly.

Whenever it will finally be completed maybe I will make a mod to fit better my tastes, but I don't know if it is worth the effort since Flash is much harder to mod than a Ren'py game.
He just said this recently on Discord.

No problem. I understand that you question for the future. I did not plan to go back on Behind The Dune seriously. I started that ecology update on a week end for the fun. After that, I don't know what I'll do after, and when. The big quest of the game is over, so what I add will always be cosmetic, improve the actual version (like adding a shot in an existing scene, clothes). Nothing more.

I wonder if he would take some money to add whatever you requests to the game.

Tempmania

Mar 22, 2018
I wonder if he would take some money to add whatever you requests to the game.
That's unlikely (or kind of a bad idea). While stuff like polls might help an individual developer or modder prioritize stuff, it's usually from a pool of stuff they already plan on making. They usually don't take new ideas from the public as they already have an artistic vision or some limitation in the technical/manpower/creativity side of things.

It's a pity the game was developed in Flash instead of an engine that's more mod friendly like Ren'Py that could allow modders to more easily create their own content.

Last edited:
Reactions: Impregnator_Erectux

reynold.biplane

Dec 11, 2018
Discord user Night has done some further work with Stable Diffusion/Photoshop. It's almost perect now.
00000-3298694059-comp01-hair_S.png 00000-3298694059-comp01-hair-L.png

Also, Balsamique had this to say about a common question recently:
"Have you ever thought about porting BtD to another engine like unity or renpy for easier modding?"

"Yes I thought putting BTD on another plateform. I studied the idea and saw it was too difficult. I'd rather do a sequel. I thought about sci-fi investigation game where you play a Bene Gesserit investigator, or a ghola of Duncan Idaho, I also thought about a mix with Vega Hunters... I spend my time thinking about stuff with the new engine of Horror in Hongdae that is on Unity, everything is possible. "

4.40 star(s) 98 Votes